Chapter 9

Ender: Hey, sorry I didn't leave a note last time; I wanted to, but something got in the way. Anyway, guess what?

Twins: What?

Ender: 1. That was a rhetorical question

2. THIS STORY GOT 126 VIEWS AS OF NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ender: I know must people celebrate at a much bigger number, but I'm really happy! I mean, 126 views?!?! Alright, You're expecting a chapter, and trust me, this one is big, so I'd better get to work. Ok, bye!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V:

"So, Y/N, you know her?" Tamaki asked.

"Yeah, we have a history together." I said.

"HEY ARE YOU GUYS HAVING A PARTY WITHOUT ME!?!??!" Amy screamed. It's been a while since we've seen her, hasn't it?

"No, not exactly. Haruhi called me to save her from the club, and then I met an old, old friend." I said.

"Oh, ok!"

"How about we go get some ice cream or something?" I asked.

"Sure!" Amy exclaimed. And so, I spent my day with the host club; ajund Amy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip to school

"So, what's you're favorite genre?" A boy asked. The host club was dressed as elf warriors today.

"As much as I hate to admit it, I guess romance." I said with a slight blush.

Everyone in the room squealed, except for Haruhi, Mori, and Kyoya of course.

"Lobelia....."

"Lobelia...."

"Lobelia!!!" 3 different voices sang.

"Hello, Tamaki." A girl with short brown hair said.

"Hello, Benibara." Tamaki said. Something was up between the two.

"I see you're still dressing up the maiden as a boy." The girl said. Tamaki glared, and the rest of the guests looked confused.

"I assume you know why we're here." Another girl said, shorter, and had longer and lighter brown hair.

"Yeah, because of the contest, duh." The twins shot back.

"The contest we win every year!" A girl, shorter than the last one, with shorter hair, but not as short as the first girl's hair, said.

"Do you know who these people are?" I asked one of the boys at my table.

"Oh, they're from Lobelia Girl's Academy. They come around every year for this stupid competition they win every year." He replied.

The twins then decided to shoot me with a water gun, but they missed and were about to hit one of my guests. Without thinking, I jumped in front of him and took the blast.

"W-why did you do that?" He asked.

"Because with out you, I would be nothing more than a mere shell. I'm weak without you, your my reason to breath. If anything were to happen to you, I-i couldn't live with my self." The boys squealed. I think I've got this hosting thing down.

"Who are you?" The tall girl asked in a overly dramatic tone.

"I'm Y/N." I said.

"You poor, young maiden! Come now, you can't stay in this pigpen. I'll get your enrollment papers now." The tall girl said.