Never give up

The story of my friends! For we shall always be here! NEVER DOUBT IT FOR ONE SECOND!

We speak of who we knew not of who we know. To be truthful I don't seem like one of them people who live in the real world. The truth? Who knows, us. This is real life! WE ARE ON TOP OF THE WORLD! WE ARE NUMBER ONE!

Never give up! This is a letter to those I call my true family! I may seem like I'm the devil but when you have to compare to you guys its hard to reach that kind of level!

On top of the world! On top of the all! Trying to feel invincible!

We shall be endless!

For never give up

And yes I may be a little bit crazy but I trust you all, and I have a hope that you all follow you dreams and once you heart has been torn you'll know your human.

I hope one day will be a thousand life times.
I hope you'll know I have to write this now, otherwise I'll never be able to say how g

reat my friends our!

Don't trust somebody. Trust someones heart.

I may sound like a crazy old hag but I feel like I have had my one day that's a thousand life times many times before.

Even when all hope seems lost! IF YOU DARE GIVE UP YOU'LL FACE MY WRATH!! Understand(?!!!!)

I may not be able to cry with you but I can sit there and wait with you and walk through everything with you...

And don't worry... Hope is all that you can have...

May you be well, my real family, I hope one day you will understand why I have written this why only so old... I hope you really understand, maybe not. Maybe so.

But you know those we hold dear will not always be there for us.