Bulletproof

Name: Bulletproof

Author: TahliePurvis

Completed

--------------------------------

Tyler Madden used to have everything. He was captain of the football team, popular, high achiever and was set to have a successful career.

But one secret made all that disappear.

Now he's reclusive, sarcastic, morbid and is stuck in one of the most dangerous jobs there is for an eighteen year old. He wants everything to go back to how it was. He wants to leave the hole he dug himself into. But things aren't that easy. He has to fight for his freedom - a bloody fight that he ends up dragging the girl of his dreams into.

Punches are thrown, lies are told, secrets are kept and slowly the number of dead bodies begins to rise.

-------------------------------

Honestly i've been so lazy these past months. I haven't read in over 3 months. Yes you are allowed to hit me. Though i've started again and holy god. I couldn't have started with a better one. I've had this waiting for me in my library. This story is just really sweet with a kind of realistic twist. Because like there is this huge problem and there's a lot of sadness and tragedy. Honestly just amazing.

Love Caroline

PS.

This story has a sequel but it's when they're adults and to be honest i'm not really digging it but it's there if you're interested. Just check the author and you'll easily find the book.