Prologue

Liam's P.O.V

The lads and I walked towards the door of the building for the meeting we were called for.

"Hey Liam, do you know what they called us for?" Harry asked, concerned. The other lads turned to me as well and I shook my head, feeling just as confused as they looked.

"No, sorry guys I'm just as confused as you are," I sighed and we walked into the room and waited for Simon to come and get us. I checked the time- 11:20.

"Well, Simon said to be here by 11:30 for the meeting, so we have ten minutes to talk or whatever," I said, plopping onto one of the chairs that were in the room.

The others looked at each other and shrugged, racing to the couch that was in the middle of the room and fighting over the controllers that were lying on the table. I chuckled at them and pulled my phone out to check Twitter. I replied to some tweets and followed a few people. I slid my phone back in my pocket when I heard a door open.

"Ah boys glad you could make it! Come on back," Simon said, beckoning us to his office. I looked at the other boys who looked just as confused as I did.

"So boys, I'm guessing you're wondering why you're here, right?" Simon asked as he sat down and gestured for us to take a seat.

All of us sat down on the couch and stared at Simon for an explanation, "Well boys, you see we have decided to put you guys back in high school for the rest of the year." he said glancing up at us from the papers he was shuffling around.

"What?!" Harry yelled causing me to jump from the sudden loudness. I looked at Harry and he looked at me 'Calm down' I mouthed to calm him. He sighed and looked at Simon expectantly like us others.

"The reason we are doing this is partially because we are going to use some shots for your new movie," he explained looking at us again, "The other part is because you guys never finished high school so you will get to earn your diploma." he said glancing at us once again. I looked at him shocked like the others.

"So let me get this straight, you want us," I said, gesturing to myself and the lads, "To go back to high school, partially for the new movie and the other part just to finish high school without getting noticed by anyone?" I asked Simon, looking just as shocked and confused as the other boys. Simon nodded slowly.

"You boys will be going to high school disguised as someone else," he explained more. I nodded and thought back to my high school days. I shuddered thinking about everything that had happened back then.

"Simon you can't send us back to high school! That's like a death wish!" I exclaimed. Simon sighed and walked in front of his desk to look at us.

"Listen, I know you guys don't want to do this but you need to. For the fans and for the movie," Simon said looking tired and strained.

"Why can't we try something else?" Niall asked.

"Yeah," Louis, Zayn, Harry, and I said looking at the man in front of us.

"I'm sorry boys but we already have everything set," he said, his emotions clear on his face that he felt sorry for us, "It'll be fine, I promise!" he stated, looking us in the eye. I nodded and stood up.

"I guess we have no choice," I said exasperated. I looked at the others and they had followed my lead.

"You guys need to be here tomorrow bright and early for wardrobe changes and to get in your disguises, you guys will be sent off to different schools Monday morning," Simon said, leading us to the door. We nodded and walked out no one saying a word.

Once we got home, everyone landed on different couches lazily.

"What do you think our schools will be like?" Zayn asked, looking off into space. I shrugged.

"Who knows. Hopefully it isn't too bad," I said, closing my eyes to take a nap and falling in a deep sleep.

(A/N Alright well I saw a lot of people making these Marcel fanfictions and I was like 'WHERE IS MY LEEROY ONES?!' So I decided to make one! :D I hope you guys like it! I might update tomorrow or later tonight! Depends on how many reads this gets! ;) Thank you for reading if you did ily!

P.S. I'm getting a cover made so don't worry there will be one up soon.