Chapter 1

"LIAM WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I heard Louis yell in my ear. I jumped up and went into fighting stance.

"What?" I asked, looking at them confused and standing up straight. I rubbed my eyes from sleep and looked at them.

"We have to meet with Simon, remember?" Zayn said, throwing me some clothes he had got from my room. I caught them and nodded heading to the bathroom.

"Yeah, I know I've just been tired lately," I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I stripped down and got into the shower. I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen in less than 24 hours. What will my disguise be? Will they hate me? I shook my head if these thoughts and got out of the shower and dried off and changed into the clean clothes on the counter by the sink.

I walked out and grabbed my jacket sliding it on as I headed out to the vehicle where the boys were waiting.

"Sorry, I guess I forgot to set an alarm," I said sheepishly. I looked down embarrassed. The others laughed at my embarrassment.

"It's okay Liam! Louis actually took responsibility for once!" Harry shouted, jumping onto Louis' lap. I laughed as Louis pouted and shook his head.

"I always take responsibility," Louis protested, (A/N See what I did there? no? okay moving on) as we all laughed at his childish antics.

"Responsibility of what?" Harry joked, poking Louis' nose. I chuckled at the two boys.

Once we got to the studio, we walked in and were immediately whisked off to get ourselves fitted for our disguises.

"Okay boys this is going to be your stylist," he said, gesturing to a middle aged woman who had blonde hair and a baby on her hip, "Boys this is Lou, Lou this Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn." he said pointing each one of us out. Lou set her child on the ground and approached us.

"You guys look even more handsome in person! It's an honor to actually finally meet you guys!" She exclaimed, giving all of us a hug. We all smile at her.

"Hello,"

"Hi,"

"Vas happenin,"

"Nice to meet you, what's your child's name?"

"Morning," we all said at once. Lou laughed and picked up her child who was close to crying.

"Hello you guys and this is Lux she's my little princess," Lou said giving her daughter a kiss on her forehead.

"Alright boys let's get down to business," Simon said clapping his hands together. Lou handed Lux to Harry while she pulled Niall to the back to get him all disguised up.

"Do you think we'll pull this off?" I asked the others with uncertainty. They shrugged.

"Well I guess it just depends on how well we hide everything," Harry said lightly smiling as Lux reached up and pulled on a lock of his hair.

I looked around as my nerves started to get the best of me. My hands started to get clammy and I started sweating.

"Liam!" Louis said, snapping me out of my thoughts, "Niall's done." he said, pointing to where Niall now stood unrecognizable. What used to be bright blonde with some brown roots, was now black and he had green contacts in covering his crystal blue eyes.

"Guys say hello to Alex," Lou said presenting a different looking Niall. If no one had told me it was him I never would have guessed.

"Wow Ni, I barely recognized you," I said in awe. Niall smiled and rocked back and forth on his feet.

"Do you think I'm good to go?" he said giddy. I chuckled at him. Louis was next.

Niall came and sat next to me. I noticed he was wearing black skinny jeans with a button down t-shirt. I observed his face for anything else that Niall never had and found a few freckles sprinkled across his nose.

"How long do you think we will make it till someone finds out?" Harry asked. I shrugged my shoulders still trying to figure that out.

"I honestly have no clue. I guess it depends on how long we can hide it," I said, looking at them and their eyes focused on me.

"I guess you're right," Niall said, looking at himself in the mirror, "I can't even recognize myself!" he exclaimed, touching his face gently, trying not to ruin the makeup.

I heard a door open and turned my attention to it, "Guys meet Leonard!" Lou exclaimed, as she presented a whole new version of Louis, he had blonde hair and brown contacts in. He, unlike Niall, was wearing baggy jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

"So, how do I look?" Louis said, smiling and turning in a circle.

"Looking sexy as ever," Harry said, winking at him jokingly.

"Awe thanks boo!" Louis said, running over and giving Harry a slobbery kiss on the cheek. Harry's hand immediately went up to wipe the slobber off of his cheek.

"Ew, gross!" Harry yelled, now using his shirt making sure to get all the "germs" off. All of us boys were laughing when we heard a cough, Simon was there looking unimpressed.

"Boy's we don't have time for child's play," he scolded us. We all hung our heads ashamed.

"Okay Zayn you can come on back," Lou said, beckoning him. Zayn got up and left leaving us to stare at each other uneasily.

"I wonder what he's going to look like," I thought out loud. The other boys nodded their heads thinking the same thing. But wait... weren't we leaving for tour soon? I scrunched my eyebrows together pondering this thought. When did tour start?

I heard the door open knocking me out if my thoughts once again. I saw Lou enter, then Zayn.

"Guys meet Zach!" Lou said. He looked different. Wait different was an understatement he looked like a whole new person. He now has Brown hair and blue eyes with it looked like a fake nose on. He had a more relaxed look to him; he was wearing regular jeans with a varsity jacket on.

"Alright Harry your turn," Lou said heading to the back. Harry got up and handed a giggling Lux to Louis. I shook my head at Harry. I let out an exasperated sigh and just stared at the clock that was ticking slowly.

"Alright guys this is Marcel!" Lou exclaimed, lightly pushing Harry into the room. His curly hair had been slicked back and was now straight. He had blue contacts in with big glasses on his nose. He had his pants up to his belly button with his shirt tucked in and suspenders on.

"So guys what do you think?" Harry spoke and he had lost the British accent as it was replaced by an American one.

"You look... different," We said at the same time. Harry laughed and sat down taking Lux again. I swear that boy is attached to her already.

"Liam time for you to get your make over," Lou said, leading me back. I glanced at my non familiar friends one last time before I followed her to the dressing room.

Alright so I double updated for you guys! Love me yet? No? Okay well I hope you guys like this story sorry about the poor subscriptions I'm horrible at them! Well hope you like it! :D

P.S I'm still waiting on that cover so hopefully once I get a cover I'll get more reads, votes, and comments! :)