Luck (An Andy Biersack Fanfic)

'Kat's POV'

"3 minutes, hurry Andy!"one of the girls yelled.

Andy looked at me,

"Wish me luck, babe,"he said as he tugged on the hem of my favorite black shirt.

I kissed him softly and whispered,

"Luck".

"Woah!"

I yelled as I fell out of bed. Oh, it was just a dream, but.. it felt so real! I could see the crowd and hear their anticipated voices. I felt the hot air of Warped Tour and I definitely felt Andy's soft lips on mine. I've never had a dream that real before.

"Kat, get your lazy ass out of bed!", my dad yelled.

What a nice father.

"Ughh,"

I moaned as I pulled myself up, feeling a bruise already forming on my hip.

"Hey!"

My bestfriend Elena exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug. Today was the last day of school, thank God.

"I hope this day goes by fast,"

I mumble to myself. Elena is very bubbly and popular but really cool and nice to me. I am more of a 'keep to myself' kind of person.

15 minutes left!

"Hey freak show!"

Jacob yelled to me. He is so confusing one second he's this amazingly hot awesome guy and the next he's a dick. He pulled me into a hug and he was so close that as he spoke his lips brushed mine.

"Happy Birthday.", he whispered as he held up two tickets to Warped Tour.

"Oh My Friggen God I could kiss you!", I squealed jumping up and down.

"Then do it," he purred with his I'm a sexy guy kiss me voice.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

"Wow," was all I said.

He winked at me and I blushed a bright red.

"Jakey! How could you do that to me!?"a very high and annoying voice squealed.

"I thought we were something!", barbie doll cried.

"Yeah, until I found you drunk and in bed with another guy.", he said angrily.

"I'm just.. gunna go", I said awkwardly.

"Bitch!", she screamed after me, but if I had it correct school was over, so I turned around and clocked the whore in her face. Smiling with a satisfied look in my face I turned and went to Elena.

"Schools overr!" I yelled.

"Hell yes! and this Friday we are having a HUGE sleepover!"

I looked down at my tickets.

"Uh about that.." I started.

"No no no no no! You can't back out of this one!", she said pleadingly.

I don't understand why she likes me I'm just the "emo chick" with red hair and she's the perfect popular blonde girl.

"I have these tickets to Warped Tour and you know how bad I wanted to go but I didn't have money and my father wouldn't give me any!" I begged.

"Ugh fine. Who are you going with?"

she asked.

I was about to ask her if she'd come, but suddenly an arm snaked around my waist and a very familiar voice said

"Me"

I turned and saw Jacob.

"When the hell did this happen?!", Elena yelled/squeeled.

"Uh.."

I looked down blushing and she smiled.

"Okay, okay. I'll let it slide this time, but next time you are mine! And I want ALL the deets."

She said this as if Jacob and I were a thing. I don't know what we are honestly. I just nodded and she left.

"Need a ride home?", Jake asked.

"Uh yeah that'd be nice,"

He smiled as I was following him to his brand new car. I had to walk home every day and he had this beautiful comfy car to get home in.

"Where do you live sweety?", he questioned.

I blushed at the last part.

"57th Smith Road", I murmured.

~~~

"Alright, see you Friday!"

Jake exclaimed as he kissed my cheek. He was just about to turn when I found my voice.

"Jake,"

"Yeah?"

"Are we like a thing or...?", my voice trailed off.

He got down on one knee and grabbed my hand.

"Will you, Kat Stewart be my girl?"

~~~

Yesterday was crazy, I got concert tickets and a boyfriend, haha. Tomorrow is Friday and I'm doomed. It's my first date type thing with Jake since he asked me out and I have to look nice and act cool. I feel like I can't really be myself around him, but I said yes in hope that that will change.

'Alright so what will I wear?' I think to myself.

'My Falling In Reverse shirt or my BVB shirt?'

I put both shirts up to my body and decide that I'll go with the Black Veil Brides shirt.

I ran downstairs.

"Uh, hey dad. You know that thing that I wanted to go to, but I didn't have money to go to it?", I asked nervously.

"Umhm," he grunted as if he wasn't interested at all.

"Well, um my friend got me tickets.. so can I go?"

"Do what you want Kat, but I won't have a 17 year old pregnant girl in my house,"

He acts as if I'm just like every other girl. Annoying and easy.

"Okay!"

I said still excited. Tomorrow will be the day...