So the Story Begins...

No one has ever survived a trip on Death Mountain. Many travelers have tried, and none were ever seen again. But rumors spread over time of a little girl with a magic horn who would curse travelers too near her home, and they would go insane. Stories abound of a boy whose bite makes the dead live, blood becoming their only sustenance. Tales are told of twins whose craving of flesh and the beating hearts of humans are the downfall of many. Lastly, the legend of the girl with scales and a cat's eyes has been lost to time.

No one has ever confirmed these five's existence, and no proof has been gathered to support the theory of their existence. But no traveler to the mountain has ever returned...

10 years before present day, a plane crashed in the woods of Death Mountain. On the plane were only a few passengers, two of them sisters. Emily, a 16 year old ball of energy, was the younger. Blond hair, blue eyes and a smile to rival the sun. The older, Rose, at 19, with red hair and blue eyes, was the family rebel with a bulletproof heart.

Another passenger was 17 year old Tyrone, with silver eyes and brown hair, who carried her three year old baby, Eyris, an identicle copy of Tyrone, on the plane with her.

Lastly, 18 year old Bethanie, a solitary girl with black hair, black eyes, and a black attitude to match, and her cousin, 18 year old Starla, with hazel eyes and auburn hair.

No one saw the survivors, if there were any, escape the mountain. None believe any lived.

That is, until present day comes, and a plane carrying the famous boyband One Direction crashes on the edges of the wooded area. The boys are split up, and forced to make a decision. Should they find the plane and try to send out a distress signal? Should they stay put, and eventually die on this terror-based mountain?

Or should they gather their courage, brush off their jeans, fix their clothes and hair, and brave the dangers of Death Mountain?

No known survivors in the past. No one to help them. Each being hunted by something that calls this mountain home.

Fate has dealt her hand. Now, the boys must play their own cards.