Don't need you now

-Andy-

I waited for about 3 hours when they came out and said"She will be taking pills to maintain a good weight and she also has amnesia."I said "Thank you."and i went to see her in her room.She's allowed to leave when she wakes up.I felt her forehead and its a little warm.I smile down at her.She almost died.I'm glad she's alive.I see her eyes open and she looks at me and says"Andy?"I nod my head yes and I lean in to kiss her."Andy,no.I'm not looking for a boyfriend now.Cause I don't need one."She says.It's feels like she stabbed my heart with a knife.She laughs and says"Lets go."We take a cab to the bus and everybody crowds around her.She smiles and after that we all sit down in the living area.I can see shes watching Sailor Moon on her phone.She falls asleep on the floor.Lacey looks at her and then she starts crying."lacey what's wrong?"CC asks.She shakes her head no and then she says good night.I go to bed also and I keep thining that she doesn't need me or  a boyfriend.And here i thought we can be together again and be happy but now that's all a distant dream.

-Rosalie-

I have to suffer.I have to hurt myself inside like I hurt him.I have to to make up for hurting him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This si the chapter I didn't finish.

                                                                      For the chapters I finished so far V!