Entering the Dream

After being shot in the chest by an enemy gunner. You would think I would be done with the extream well I am not. I was give the choice to live a normal life (as normal a life can be after getting shot) or go into a new world. I chose the new world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Welcome to Dreamscape I am your Dream guide Nova. I will assist you in creating your Dream-self. Let's start with your name." "Um... ok but where do I do that" then a floating box appeared so I typed my name. "Welcome Xy to the Dreamscape. Now choose your race." Out of nowhere a bunch of npcs appeared each with a name and description in front of them.

Elf- A tall and noble race masters of the arcane and nature.

Crossed- A exiled race of half angels half demon. Has the ability to fly and controls light and darkness.

Hybrid- A hated race of half human half elf. Has the property's of both races but hated by humans and elf kind.

Human- The expert craftsman. Has the ability to interact between every race with out hate except against Hybrid.

Pureblood- The beast masters. Has the ability to speak to animals, and can change to animal form.

"Ok so how do I choose" I asked Nova "All you need to do is walk to the race of your choice" so I decided to walk to the pureblood. "Race confirmed" a sudden loud voice rang out, and then I was free falling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    
A/N
Ok so i know the chapters are short but it is just the beginning and i want to see how others like the story so yah.