Moving away and on

Brittany was never the brightest kid in others eyes. But she stood by what she believed, even if it was a bit silly to others. She was honest even if it was brutal. She could never lie. It's impossible for her to not have a panic attack every time she's in a group of big people. So she left school and went all the way down to Lima Ohio with her family. Brittany couldn't stand one more minute back in California. She was constantly bullied for being different. For being her. Brittany's a perfectionist, but never tells anyone outside her family. They are the only ones that can help her. Her family are the only people that understand her disabilities, and they help. Brittany wants to be eager to meet someone but when it comes down to it she knows they judge her right there. She knows the world for what it is. That's something not a lot of people can see. But it drives Brittany mad that other people can't see the world and all of the bad in that one person. She just gets things that most people don't. She can see past the walls that are built up to make society look perfect or a person look perfect. And she gets harassed for it.
Brittany wiggles her way out of the car past the blankets, pillows, and shoes placed all around . She steps out with bare feet onto her new drive way as she stretches her tired muscles. The sun dances on her pale white skin while she examines the outside of her new house while everyone is grabbing suitcases and boxes. "Brittany sweetie grab your stuff and pick out a room!" Brittany's mom says trying to sound optimistic about the move. The only thing Brittany was excited about was the new piano her mom said they bought with the house.

Brittany made way up and in the house admiring the bare walls and the vacancy of it. She picked out the room with all white walls so she could paint them any color or designs she wanted. She got a thrill from painting it made the world feel so serene.
She had a big window and white curtain just like she wanted. So she could view the outside and all of the things around her, while she was cooped up in her room. 

Hours later

Brittany and her family finally moved everything in and got to unpack a lot but Brittany sat and watched them from her window. She noticed the house next to hers from the other window it looked almost identical in shape but with a different shade of colour. She watched her neighbors cars pull in and out but never saw anyone's face just the shape of their body. It seemed to be a teenager and a mom. Occasionally the dad would pop out of the house. But she never saw anyone in the window across from hers. Brittany was soaking up the sun while her head pressed against the windows and her hands stroked through her golden blonde hair. Brittany's thoughts were interrupted by a ring of the door bell. Brittany being herself didn't want to meet this person looking at the neighborhood all rich, snobby, fake people, most likely. But she remembered her family went out to go get groceries. So she was left to go get the door and see who was standing on the other side. Her feet touched the hard wood flooring and made way down stairs toward the door. She peaked her head in the bathroom and checked her hair. I'm kinda presentable. Brittany thought as she looked at herself. Her heartbeat started to climb to her throat when she approached the door. Brittany clutched and turned the golden door handle. Her anxiety wasn't wanting her to see anyone today.