chapter 18

Danielle's P.O.V

I woke up in a very uncomfortable bed . "what the-" I started. "You had an accident . a car hit you when you were running" Connor wiped away his fresh tears. "Huh?" I don't remember anything. "Where's brad?" I asked. "Danielle you don't remember or are you kidding with me ?"

Was he serious ? Why would I be kidding. Brad is suppose to be here. Why is he not here? I want to see him . is that so hard to understand or something?

"Hold on a sec . I'm going to call the doctor" Connor shut the door. I sank into the white hard bed. And stared at the ceiling. I wanted Brad here. I was so confused.

"Hello Danielle . I'm Dr . Lowis, can you tell me what's wrong ? " the doctor walked in . "I want brad , I don't know why I'm here , I want to get out of here , this stupid bed is uncomfortable , why do I have bandages on my arms . no wait I know that . just please get me out of here and get Brad " I begged . " sorry about the bed . you had an accident . you were running and it started pouring . you must have slipped and there was a car coming. You got hit and hit your head to the point where you don't remember anything that happened before this . " he explained . " I want Brad " I said once again . "sorry . "he walked out .

I am soooo sorry for not updating in like half a year but I promise I'll update more often I was super really busy w my last middle school year . too much drama . heartbreak but anyways . I've been working hard this summer bc of highschool for community service but I'm back bitchesssss . anyways love y'all .💞💞💙