27. Drenched (Percy)

I held hands with Annabeth as we go to visit Leo in the infirmary. It's been two weeks since Chiron has gotten up, and camp has started to go back to normal, minus the grieving that everyone has been doing. I opened the door and let her walk in in front of me. She had a look of dread on her face. I don't blame her. It's been weeks since Leo first came in, and he hasn't any better. We walked over to a melancholy Calypso. She hasn't left his side and she is definitely showing that. she is dirty and her hair's a mess. I hope Leo gets better soon, because I don't think either of them can last much longer like this. "Hi Calypso, how are you doing?" I question.

She doesn't look at me. "Leo's doing fine."

"I didn't ask you about Leo. I asked you about you." I correct.

"Leo is the one you should be worried about, not me." She retorts.

Annabeth grips my hand and I look at her, only to see her shake her head. I sigh and drop the subject. I look at Leo, seeing his emotionless face laying on a medical bed. It was hard to watch so I looked away. Will came over with Nico following behind him, both of their hair was pretty messed up. I raised an eyebrow at Nico and he just blushed. I chuckled and Calypso looked at me with confusion. "How is he doc?" I asked the son of Apollo.

"Don't call me that, and it's hard to tell. Anything could happen." Will responded.

Everyone sighed and the heart monitor started beeping. Will looked down at Leo and more Apollo spawns ran over to take care of him. Two more moved Calypso over as she started to reach toward him and cry. Nico went somehow even paler as the monitor kept beeping, until it went to a straight line. Nico fell over and Calypso sobbed against an Apollo kid, Jonathan I think it was. Annabeth cried into my should and I just held her, not wanting to think about what I'm watching. Someone helps Nico up and he and Will look at each other and shake their heads. Will turns to us, "I'm sorry, but he's gone." 

Calypso falls and sobs and Annabeth cries harder. Nico leaves and Will runs after him. We just stand there and look at our fallen friend, feeling terrible and like a part of us has left. We all walk out, unable to stay where our friend has died. 

"So, um. I'm sorry? I needed someone to die okay! So, I guess it's the Six now? I don't know. By the way, please follow me so you can updates on this story and any others. I'm not going to be putting these things at the end of chapters anymore so, make sure follow, vote, and comment." ~Your Very Sorry but Not That Sorry Author