Part 15

Marinette quickly transformed straight into Ladybug as soon as she got home to go patrol the city, but she was mainly doing it because being Ladybug, was way easier then being Marinette. Ladybug, is a cool, confident superhero who everyone loves, yet Marinette is a lame, super not- confident normal girl who no one likes.

"M'lady, we really need to talk" a familiar voice said. She was really hoping that this familiar voice wouldn't be patrolling this early.

"Chat, you are literally the last person I would want to talk to" Marinette said with tears filling in her eyes. She actually really wanted to talk to him, but she didn't know what to say.

"I have something really important I need to tell yo-" Chat started to say but was interrupted by a scream. Ladybug knew that scream, it came from one of the other people she really didn't want to talk to, Chloe.
The masked superheroes ran over to see a masked villian grabbing Chloe. Ladybug had to help the person she hated the most in the whole world, with the last person she wanted to talk to, fun! Ladybug then swung down with her yo-yo, knocking the villian down with her feet, and landed right next to Chloe. She watched with discus as Chat helped Chloe and he smiled and laughed at her after she said something. That makes it really hard for Marinette to believe that Adrien doesn't like Chloe.
Distracted by Chat and Chloe, Ladybug was knocked on her feet by the villian. Soon after, Chat knocked the villian over with his baton, grabbed his akuma, and threw it to Ladybug, who snapped it in half, releasing a black butterfly. Ladybug then made everything back to normal including making the previously black butterfly white.

The two superheroes ran off to where no one could see them to transform back into just Marinette and Adrien.
Just as Adrien was about to leave, Marinette yelled "wait!" Adrien then stopped and looked at her, his eyes full of hope. She then realized that she needed to do this, no turning back.
After thinking about what to say for a couple of minuetes, leaving the two in silence, just standing there, for a few minuets, which was kinda awkward, Marinette finally figured out what she should say.

"I know" Marinette finally started to say, trying to hold back her tears, "I know you only wanted to date me because I'm Ladybug!"

"I don't love the hero, I love the girl behind the mask" Adrien said with the last bit of hope he had left.

"But there's nothing cool about the girl behind the mask, she's just a lame, normal girl, who's nothing compared to the rich and beautiful Chloe!" Marinette said while hot tears ran down her cold, red, depressed face.

Adrien's eyes were filled with worry. He couldn't stand the sight of Marinette being so upset. "M'lady, you are a wonderful, amazing, smart, beautiful, and so many more amazing things," Adrien said while pulling her closer to him, his hands around her waist, his face, very close to hers.

"And Chloe, is no one compared to you, in fact, she's no one compared to anyone in this whole world." Adrien replied with a chuckle. Marinette stared at Adrien with a blank face for a few moments, thinking of what to do. She then grabbed his face and pushed her lips on his. Adrien pulled away and pulled out a piece of jewelry from his pocket.

"I wanted to give this to you at the party, but you kinda ran off" Adrien said with a shy smile before getting down on one knee and holding out the ring "any paw-sibility you will marry me-ow" Adrien continued, laughing at his own stupid puns.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Marinette yelled with joy, before throwing on the ring, jumping on him, causing them to fall to the ground, and pushing her lips on his. He put his hands around her hips, and she put one hand on his face, the other through his blonde hair.

(I'm not good at these kinda scenes and I might have some young readers so I'm gonna skip this whole scene.)

_______________________________________
Ok so I'm sad to say that this story is... almost over.
I was gonna have this be all, but I needed to add one more bonus chapter cuz I'm not ready to end this story😢
So I'll be making one more bonus chapter after this😊