Begging You To Stay - Chapter 16

Blaze p.o.v

I didn’t like the way his arm snaked around her waist, occasionally pushing her hair away to whisper into her ear. Who was he? I had never even seen him in my life! The way she would flash him a smile, giggling at whatever he slurred to her. 

“Blaze?” Lucy tugged on my sleeve, “What!” I snapped, my hands curling into fists. 

She took a step back, “Well someone’s been bitten by the jealousy bug!” her hands on her hips giving me a smug look. I rolled my eyes, i was so not in the mood to argue about this.

I watched as Macy and Liam waved us over from the seat they had snagged at the coffee house. They were sitting way too close for my liking, i grab Lucy's hand - clutching it. I let out a rough, forced laugh “im not jealous – I just have a … suspicion about him, that’s all.”

"Liar."

Lucy slid into the booth, opposite Liam and Macy. I took another accusing look at them before slowly sitting next to Lucy. Lucy grabbed the menu from the side, shoving it in my face. I pushed it away, my eyes boring at Liam.

“So Liam, I’ve never seen you around school before, in fact even the town?” Like I was going to be nice to this… pretty boy! Ugh, i hadnt even seen him, yet mention him at all! 

Liam ruffled with his hair, “Just came back from a trip to France where I was practising my French,” he smiled politely before giving Macy a secret look.

“Why’d you guys break up?” I leaned forward eager to know, Macy eyes widened and she started squirm, she did this when she was anxious. “Well uh it just wasn’t working,” Macy coughed out, Liam on the other hand had another idea, “We were too in love, but I had to go on my scholarship while Macy had to stay back with her family and friends. Tragic love story don’t you think?”

I was getting nowhere and no one was cracking and what is it with this Liam guy – is he always so… dramatic? It was Lucy who broke my train of thoughts, “I’ll get the orders!” she took everyone’s orders before scurrying off.

I was about to interrogate Liam some more when he suddenly got up and excused himself, “Forget to tell Lucy I want my coffee without sugar!”

When he was gone I gave Macy a stern look, “What the hell is going on! What are you playing at?” She just tilted her head and rested it on her palms, “Whatever are you talking about?” I nearly choked, “You and tightywhity guy were swapping spit!”

Macy chuckled, “Tightywighty? Wow, why are you jealous,” she puckered her lips and pretended to kiss the air, I didn’t know what to say – was i jealous? Macy rolled her eyes expecting me to say no. I surprised her, I surprised myself, “Yes.”

Macy P.O.V

He said yes, Blaze never admitted to having any sort of feelings – why now? Just because I had a fake first lover who I’m pretty sure might just be gay? I shook my head, “What?” I asked Blaze, he just shook his head and whispered, “I guess I am… jealous.”

“Did you ever think I was jealous of Lucy?” I muttered quietly. I knew where this was going and deep inside I was afraid. I looked anywhere but him, I was crap at confrontation – I could feel the blush rising in my cheeks, “I’m sorry,” Blaze mumbled as his he caressed my cheek, I felt comfortable and I smiled.

“So what are we?” I asked Blaze, I was eager to know – were our feelings just lust or something more. “I don’t know, but until we find out…” he leaned in, his  brown eyes staring at me, that’s when his lips met mine.

This kiss – it was different, at first I didn’t kiss back but then it felt natural, right so I moved along with him. I never thought this would happen – me and Blaze, he was always so cold, so grumpy – but in the end he treats me right.

I moved my hand into his hair as he nibbled on my lip causing me to groan. “GET A ROOM!” someone shouted, I giggled pulling back, my face was all flustered and Blaze’s cheeks were a tint of red. “Well I know a place!” Blaze winked at me, there was his old self, I rolled my eyes.

“Where’s Liam and Lucy?” i glanced around the coffee shop but they were nowhere to be seen, “Maybe there hooking up,” Blaze nudge my shoulder, I swatted him, “Should we go?” I turned to Blaze, he just nodded.

I followed Blaze as he led me down to the beach, we were both walking side by side, the sand sinking between my toes. I watched Blaze as he calmly watched the sea – as if it was something entrancing. I slowly slid my hand into he’s to see what would happen.

At first he froze, I was scared – I had stuffed it up. But then he gripped onto my hand as if it was his safety rope and we kept one walking. I don’t know how long we walked for but it was in silence – and it was the comfortable silence. No one had to say anything.

“Blaze?” I mumbled into his chest as his arms encircled my waist, “Hm?” He softly traced circles across my back, “Could we go home now?”

“Of course.”

Maybe I was seeing a new Blaze, because here I was sleeping on his bed and without any protest he was sleeping on the cold floor. What was today? Thoughts kept running through my mind – was this all a dream?

I didn’t want to know, I jolted up when I heard a pang. I waited, frozen – were we being robbed? After 5 seconds another pang, I slowly got up from bed, tip toeing around Blaze careful not to wake him. I edge towards the window and peeped out.

There he was, throwing rocks at my window. I shoved the window open as quietly asi could, “Aaron!” I whispered/shouted at the dark figure who was about to throw another rock. He froze, faced the sound of the noise.

“Oh shit, did I get the wrong house?” he said puzzled. I shook my head, “No, I’m staying at….” I paused – glancing over at Blaze, “I’m at a friends for the night,” what would he think of Blaze?

“Can you come down? Please?” he begged.

I looked around the room, my eyes flickered over a peaceful Blaze. I muttered an apology as I grabbed my jacket and made my way to Aaron.

A/n; short i know ;O i did this in a rush when i was in the midst of packing. ^ ^ multi talentedness.

HAha; so im sorry im going on holiday- no internet access, unless i try and steal a computer ;O hahaha i doubt it!

But thankyou guys for your support. I know im crap at uploading - and i really am. :(

Chill out

xoxo