Part 24 - "the make up"

Abby POV

I walked the hallway straight to my locker after the last period. I opened it when Nash suddenly came out and stand next to my locker "hey.." He said and I feel like I haven't seen his smile in awhile..I miss that. But at the same time I realized the thing about Nash and Allison, about my burned jealousy heart..*i don't even know what that means*

I closed my locker still ignoring him and walk out. He tried to stop me but I keep walking until he took my hand and stand in front of me, I gave his the 'what' look. "God,Babe. What's wrong whit you?" I keep silent and try to walk again but he still holding my hand "just tell me, is there any problem? Please you can't ignore me for no reason and hold your pain by yourself", I really want to scream at him and say what I really feel.

I continued walking away but once again he stops me! "Where you going?" He asked standing in front of me. "Home" I finally spoke "why?" BECAUSE IM TIRED AND WHAT DO YOU THINK IM GONNA DO AT MY HOUSE??!!SHOPPING??

Ugh! Why am I so mad at him. "Because I think you want to drive that girl home again and let me go home with my friends.." I tried to stay calm and not scream at him. He was quite for a second until he finally open his mouth "about that, I am so sorry I will never leave you just for a girl I just met from yesterday!" I tried to trust him but I realize that he asked me out not long after our first met, and he broke up with Victoria because she was trying to protect him from another girl. Just like me. I'm afraid if that would happen to me and Nash..

We were still standing there "oh c'mon..what should I do to make you believ- oh let me make it up for you!! Let me drive you home and bring you to a date..! Like the real date.." He said getting exited I just want to say no when he said please and give me his puppy face.

I can't help but smile after saw his face, "okayy.." I groaned and he said yeay getting more exited.

•••••

We got to my driveway but he stops me right when I just going to get out from the car, "wait.." He said and I look at him. He placed his hand on my cheek rubbing it softly and start to bring his face closer to mine, we close our eyes and I feel sparkle in my stomach until our lips meeting and I feel explosion of butterflies in my stomach. It felt great to finally kiss my boyfriend..

We pulled away but still looking at eachother, Nash turn his eyes to my cheek and giggle I know that means I was blushing but who freaking cares? He was blushing too by the way.

"Alright I should go" I said and kiss his cheek one last time then get out from the car, I heard Nash shouting my name "abby!!" I turned my head "I love you" he said then we both smile "I love you too Nash"

I get into my house and freeze when I see Maria siting on the couch..with matt (her boyfriend)... Making out.

I thought she realize me standing there so she pulls out and matt says hi to me, "it's okay, you guys keep doing what you doing and I'll be in my room texting my boyfriend" I smiled and go straight to upstairs.

I changed and lay on my bed thinking what I should do now. I heard a knock from my... Balcony so I open it and see cameron.

"What are you doing and how you get up here?" I asked confuse, "I climb that tree and trust me it's not easy. At all." He said still trying to catch his breath.

I let him in and ask what he needs "you don't answer my call and I was thinking if something might happen to you" he sat on my bed, I checked my phone and see 2 missed call from him.

I wasn't in the mood to argue about this so we continue talking about some stuffs and end up watching Netflix, I thought to myself about what Cam just done. It kinda sweet tho.

"So you guys cool now? You and nash" Cam snapped me out and I nod, I couldn't see him but I know that he sigh. I look up at him and he just gives me a little smile then say "nothing, just happy you guys are okay". I kissed his cheek then turned back and continue watching. He was acting kinda weird, but sweet at the same time.

•••••

We finished watching Netflix and it was 5.00pm. I got a text from nash,

From Nashhh💙💙:
"Get ready! I'm on my way:)"

I thought to myself for a second, I remember about the last time. But I hope this time is gonna be perfect

I replied "okay" then tell cam about it. He was silent for a moment then smile, "What you waiting for? C'mon! Get ready!!". He looked happy. Happy??

Matt was leaving so I ask Maria to help me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Vote,comment,and follow BECAUSE I WILL FOLLOW BACK!!