F o u r

Mariah Carey↠Emotions

N a t a s h a

"Natasha." Finn shook her to wake her up. "What?" She moaned pretending she didn't see the kiss that her and Clarke shared. "It's morning." He held her stand up. "I'll put these away for now." He took her pillow and blanket and left her alone again.

Natasha decided she would take walk around as Jasper's screams filled the air. "We should just kill him." Bellamy shouted. "We can't kill him!" She interrupted his conversation. "Clarke will save him." He rolled his eyes not believing her.

Clarke was performing surgery on him right now. She knew that Clarke would help him in every way possible. Natasha started walking away from them. Bellamy followed behind her. "Finn is helping Clarke." She stopped walking. "I'm not looking for Finn." She turned around to meet his face. "Who are you looking for?" He looked down at her. "Murphy." Bellamy looked kind of angry.

He didn't take his eye off her. "He's out getting stuff." She sighed walking passed him. She sat on the bottom floor of the dropship. Finn and Clarke came down. "Is he okay?" Octavia rushed over to them. "He just needs to rest." Clarke answered her. "In a few hours will take him for a walk." Finn added.

Natasha laughed. "It sounds like he's a dog." Octavia, Clarke, and Finn all gave her a glare. That was a sign that she should leave so she left only to see Murphy.

She quickly ran towards him. "Hi." A big smile appeared on my face. "Hi?" He seemed confused why she was talking to him. "What are you doing?" She saw him carrying wood.

Before he could answer Bellamy appeared. "Murphy has a job to do." He pushed her away from him. Murphy continued to do his job. "Why can't I talk to Murphy." She pulled him to the side. "Just stay away from him." He didn't look at her. "Your not the boss of me Bellamy." She sassed him.

"We'd you sleep last night?" He changed the subject. She pointed to the wall where she slept. "Why didn't you just sleep in my tent?" She squinted her eyes looking at him. "Did you want me to sleep with you?" He gave her a glare. "It's cold outside."

Natasha smiled. "Awe, you care about me. That's cute." She received another glare from Bellamy. Clarke walked towards them interrupting them. "Have you seen Wells?" She seemed worried about him. "Not since early last night." Bellamy replied.

Clarke left leaving the two alone again. Natasha turned her head to see Jasper and Octavia walking. They were heading just outside the walls. "Told you." She smiled staring at the two.

She turned her attention back to Bellamy as they left. Seconds after a scream from Jasper appeared. Bellamy and her started to run to them. Wells was dead. Jasper had fallen in front of his body. Octavia and Natasha helped him up as Bellamy grabbed the knife beside him.

His eyes widened. Clarke quickly ran over helping Jasper. Natasha quickly walked over to Bellamy. "What is it?" He began to walk back to camp. "Bellamy!?" She called from behind him. "Murphy's knife."

Natasha's eyes widened. Bellamy quickly grabbed hold of Murphy. People started to tie him up. Then they started to punch him and kick him. "No! Bellamy! Stop them." She began to cry, Bellamy held her back.

They all started taking him outside the walls. "Where are they talking him." She tried to follow but Bellamy kept pushing her back. "Stay here." He grabbed her wrist really hard. "No!" She finally got out of his grip and ran towards the crowd. They were going to hang Murphy.

"Bellamy stop them!" Clarke yelled at him. He was walking closer and closer to Murphy. "Please don't do this Bellamy." She begged him. He looked down at her. "Sorry." He kicked the block under Murphy. He struggle for air, his body trying to get out of the position he was in.

A little girl began to speak out. "He didn't kill Wells did." They quickly dropped Murphy. Natasha ran to him untying the ropes from him. She was so happy that he still was breathing. "I'm so so sorry, I let them do this to you." She hugged him and started to kiss his forehead.

Natasha left Murphy moving toward the little girl. "You were going to let him die, you bitch." Natasha smacked the girl really hard in the face. She began to cry. Natasha knocked her to the ground.

Bellamy grabbed her from behind. "What the hell are you doing?" He turned her towards him. "She deserves this." Natasha got out of his grip. "No she doesn't, she just a girl." Natasha didn't listen when she kicked her in the stomach. "Murphy's just a boy."

Bellamy knocked Natasha on her ass and took the little girl. Murphy had gotten up and had a group looking for the girl. Natasha had twisted her ankle so Clarke helped her.

She didn't wanted him walking back, she didn't want to look weak. When the got the dropship. Clarke rapped a badge on her ankle and left to go find Bellamy with Finn.

xxxx

Natasha was sitting outside the dropship waiting for everyone to get back. She was specifically waiting for Murphy but he didn't come back. "Where is he?" She asked but nobody answered. "Natasha." Bellamy tried to talk to her. "You almost killed Murphy, not to mention you twisted my ankle." She snapped at him.

Clarke turned around grabbed Natasha. "You can't talk, you almost killed that girl." She smacked Clarke's arm off of her. "I wasn't going to kill her, that's not what I do."

"We banished him, after Charlotte jumped off a cliff." Her eyes widened at Bellamy's words. "I'll go find him." Tears dripped from her eyes. "No!" Finn shouted but she continued to walk. Bellamy grabbed her arm. "Your not leaving camp."

"Please." Finn begged her to stay. She sighed the Finn and Clarke walked upstairs. "I'm sorr-" Bellamy was cut off by Natasha. "What do you want for me? I'm not going to sleep with you like all the other girls in camp have." She quickly left as Bellamy stood there in shock by her words.