Meeting Pitdaddy

Pitbull's POV
*in half poor English, half Spanish*

ARRRRIIIBBBAAA I said to me when I walk into  room. Dale, she was an angle.

I came to see the girl immediately, I've never seen harmonica be blown like that before... And never seen someone play harmonica ever like that.

That was most sexy song I heard in my life. I knew I needed to see this muchacha, the girl who I know will be the one I want to rapé to.

A super star she is, or soon be. It's because of Mr. Worldwide, me.

I entered the room, smiling grande. She was so butty full. I guess she knowed I was in room because when I saws her, she cocked on her donuts.

I stepped forward to see if ella necesita ayuda. She pointed the finger to me and me stopped because she was fine.

Like I knowed, she knowed who Mr. Worldwide is. I asked her who me was. She new everything. Honestly, I just love it when people say my name. She turned around and I saw ella es muy bonita. She  was speechless, her eyes wider than the gap from Cuba to Florida. I held her shoulders and a weird sound came from her lips. I thought she was weird out, so I let go. She fainted and fell back onto the table full of American food. The table broke, so she hit the floor getting piled with food. Its was hot. 

"Are you fine Dale?" I asked ella. 

"Pitbull," she said. I loved the way she said my sexy nombre. I love myself.

"Yes Dale?" I said picking her up again. 

"Did you just call me 'Dale?'" She asked as if she drank too much tequila.

"Dale, I call everybody Dale, Dale," I smiled. She fainted again, falling back onto a different table that collapsed as well. "What's your name Dale."

"I'm your daughter, Pit Daddy," she said, almost dead.

"¿Qué?" I asked. 

"Te amo," she said, her Spanish wasn't as good as mine but that's okay. 

"What do you know about me?" I asked. 

"Everything," She said, "¿Por qué?"

"I like people who talk about me," I said. 

"You are just as egotistical as they say you are," she said. 

"I don't even know what that word means," I said still smiling, "Tell me, Dale, what is your name?"

"Saku," she said.

"Oh, so you're not from here?"

"No, I'm from here," she said.

"Tell me, does sushi taste just as bad in America as it does in Asia?"

"I've never been to Asia. I'm American," this Saku girl said.

"They both start with Ahh. Get it? Ahh is Spanish for A," I smirked. I'm so charming. 

"I took Spanish 101 for you Pitbull," she said amused as my beauty.

"I know you did, Dale. That's why I want to choose your song so that I can rap over it." 

That was the moment when I fell in love. 

Saku's POV

That was the moment when I fell in love.

Did he really just say it? That Pitbull, King of Crunk wants to ruin my song (in a good way) by wrapping to it? OMG. OMG. OMG. The thought of it makes me want to--

When I woke up for a third time, covered in powder sugar and soda, he asked if he wants to use my song. I said yes, literally a thousands times. 

"I want to discuss my rap with you sometime," he said.

"You can discuss anything with me Pit Daddy," I said.

"What did you call me Dale?" He obviously knew he just wanted me to say it again. I lied however because I thought he might have found it weird. 

"Pitbull," I said.

"Want to, how do you say, go out for American--Or Asian-- coffee?" 

"You just said it. And... all coffee is the same," I responded with. 

"Okay, here," he said. He grabbed my arm, which was covered in cheat dust. He wiped it with his finger, put it to his lips and licked it seductively. It made me bite my lip and honestly I started to feel a little wet... it was most likely sweat LOL. Yes I say "LOL" in my head. 

He wrote his number down on my arm with a Sharpie. He always carried one incase a fan asked for his autograph. I asked how many people a day ask and he said, "You've been the only uno this month." I felt so special after hearing it. He signed it with his name and I don't remember the rest because I faint again onto the table.