Taking Control

*Is in bathroom with crush for unknown reason to the public*

"Hey Dan. Who do you like in school?" Max asked Dan as he pulled himself onto the counter. "Ehh.." Dan replied as he leaned against the wall. "Come on, you know you can tell me anything." Max said earnestly. What Danny didn't know is that Max had a huge crush on him. Max didn't know that Danny shared the same feeling for him.

"I'll tell you if you tell me." Dan said, not wanting to admit his feelings, in the fear of being rejected.

"Uhm.. Well........." Max started speaking, "He.... Has longish purple hair.. He has green/gold/blue eyes.. he wears glasses sometimes..." Max trailed off, not making eye contact with Dan.

"Hm.. Do I know this boy?" Dan asked in a naturally low voice. Max nodded "Yeah.. You know him better than anyone else in the world.." Max said, trying not to blush at the lowness of Dan's voice. "I can think of one exception.." Dan said walking over to Max.

Max was still sitting on the counter. Dan quickly placed himself between Max's legs, and before Max could react, Dan swiftly pushed his lips against Max's. After a moment of no reaction, Dan was ready to let go and he began to pull away. Max could sense this and he wrapped his arms around Dan's neck and kissed him back. Loosing himself, Dan picked Max up around his waist and carried him over to the wall, pushing him up against it. Letting out a small moan, Max pulled away and started kissing down Dan's neck and nibbled on Dan's sweet spot, causing Dan to let out a small, quiet moan. Eventually, the two pulled apart and started to blush, realizing what had just conspired.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Well this is my first chapter on things I wish would happen to me XD Uhm... Yeah if my crush did this to me, I would die of happiness XD like it would make my top 10 XD anyways, it's like 1:50 a.m., so I'm gonna finish this up and continue to talk to meh crush XD