2 | Dylan | 2

I woke up in my room. I felt someone in bed with me. SHIT. Memories came back. I saw it was Dylan that was next to me?

"DYLAN?" I shouted. He jumped up.

"Calm yourself. Nothing happened."He said. I let out a huge breath I was holding. He chuckled.

"What? Am I really that bad?" He asks. I shook my head.

"No, just your like a brother. That just scared the shit out of me." I said. He chuckled.

"Good, cause your like a sister." He said, he hugged me and we stood up. I looked at my phone.

Tony : Who was that guy? I think his name was Dylan?

Me : Oh he is like a brother. Billie, the girl with red hair, thats his twin.

Tony: oooooooooooooooooh. You wanna go out tonight?

Me : Yaaaasssssssss!

Tony: I'll come pick you up at like 6.

Me : Okieeeeeeeeeeeeee! C you then!

Tony : See ya

I smiled and looked at  the time. It was 2:18. I got up and picked up a Suicide Silence tee and some black jeans. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped off my clothes and got into the shower. I washed my hair with my mint shampoo and washed my body with my strawberry body wash. I got out and put my multi-colored hair in a messy bun. I put on the clothes I picked out and put on foundation and eyeliner. I put on my converse.

"I'm going out." I said.

"With?" Dylan asked.

"Tony..." I say. He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Okay, but if he hurts you, I slit his throat." Dylan said. I laughed.

"Billie said that..." I told him. He laughed and I walked out the door,