Valentines

This all in Ricky's POV because I prefer to write in it tbh. Also there's no smut here because I'm not about that life. Also I am a v awkward bean and I would creep my self out if I wrote it.

I yawn , open my eyes and get up from my bed. I glance around my apartment , well the apartment I share with my boyfriend Chris. We've been dating for a while now , a couple years actually . I smile remembering when we first started dating . The dates , awkward giggling and my exciting being with him.

"Ricky ! I've made breakfast !"
I stretch my arms , rub my eyes and make my way to the kitchen, a smile creeping to my face.

I rest against the door way, taking in the smell of bacon and eggs.

"RICKY"

I'm pulled into a hug, Chris's arms wrapped around me and his head rested on mine. He pressed a kiss onto my forehead and I smiled.

"I love you Chris," I mumbled into his chest.

"What's that Ricky ?"

I blush , looking him in the eyes (Or 'hazel orbs' in true fanfic style)

"I love you Chris"

"Me too Ricky. I love me too." I sigh at his lame joke.

"OH SHI-" Chris lunged towards the stove (is that what they're called ?) just in time to save the bacon from becoming burnt.

He glances at me , a grin on his face.

eventually we have two plates of bacon and eggs, and two coffees. I cant help but smile at how hard he tried to make something so crappy. He really reminds me of an oversized clumsy puppy.

after some persuasion I'm sat on his lap up to our table, eating my breakfast. His arms hang loosely around my waist , his chin on my shoulder.

"Happy Valentines" He says, lifting his chin up slightly, I turn to look at him "Happy Valentines" I peck his cheek and wrap my arms around him. We sit like that for a moment, ignoring everything around us. I love this man.

so there we go. I was going to write this on valentines but my friend asked me if id go shopping with her so yeah. oops.