Louis

It’d been a busy morning, seeing as I’d been out shopping for groceries and doing laundry since around eight AM. I’d gotten up at seven to take my routinely morning shower, quickly slipping out of the house before Louis, my fiancé,  could catch me. If he had, I almost figured he’d keep me in, and not just to talk. I’d finally gotten everything I needed though and headed home around twelve.

                After I’d reached my destination of the flat I shared with Louis. I’d unloaded the laundry and carried it inside before following after with the groceries. Louis stayed in the doorway to the stairwell, leaving me questioning why he wouldn’t move. “Are you going to stand there all day,” I muttered as I walked past him, before I pulled the fridge door open, placing the items on the according doors or shelves.

                I turned around, only to come face to face with Louis. “Oh y/n,” he mumbled, licking his lips. I glanced down, noticing the stretchy shirt I’d been wearing had been pushed down by the lot of items I’d been handling in my arms, having them pressed to my chest. “Attempting to turn me on, are you?” His laugh was evil and sinister, and it rung in my ears. Even while trying to be sexy he had a melodious voice.

                “N-No,” I stuttered, stepping to the side before I quickly closed the refrigerator. His arms grabbed at my waist, pulling me against his warm, buff chest. His smirk only grew as he encased me in his arms, dipping his head down as he placed a soft, tender kiss upon my chapped lips. His lips were hot and urgent and the kiss soon turned passionate, the hairs standing up on my arms from the electricity flowing through us.

                He pulled me with him as he stepped backwards, leading me towards the stairs. Luckily I’d gotten all the groceries put away, and I didn’t have to stop Louis from what he wanted; even though I wanted it, too. His digits fingered the hem of my shirt, letting his fingertips brush the expanse of bare skin showing around back. I was surprised when his hands slid down to my ass, cupping it.

                He breezily lifted me, wrapping my frail legs around his waist. His mouth continued to venture from mine to my neck, nipping and sucking at any empty skin he could come in contact with. It was hot and erotic and we hadn’t even reached the bedroom yet. He’d launched himself onto the stairwell, quickly taking two steps at a time, just as eager as I; maybe even more so.

                His descent of the stairs quickly brought us to the top landing, my back being pushed against a wall. “I really want to fuck you against here,” he mumbled against my hair, keeping my body sandwiched between his chest and the wall.

                I simply nodded, not uttering a word as he let his mouth venture all over my body. Before I knew it, I was being lifted again and carried into his, our, bedroom. I was still getting used to the fact that we lived together; it was probably something I never would get used to. As he stumbled into his room, his hands worked my t-shirt over my head, discarding it on the floor with other various articles of clothing. I paid no attention, only to the sensations running through my body.

                I was hoisted back onto my bed, now lying flat on my back as Louis moved over me, covering my body with his. Compared to me, I was like a small mouse and he was a mammoth. I never minded it though; I loved being submissive towards his actions and dominant when I felt confident. Today was a time I’d prefer to be submissive over dominant.