Art QandA

I wasn't tagged, but I saw this on MimiWonderDoodles art book and was like,"heck yea, that's cool. I am gonna do that."

Question one: I am both self taught and I took classes. I have been taking art every year of middle school so far, and it has taught me a lot.

Question two: I mean, yeah, I guess so. Sometimes I really just think,"Wait, I drew that? No, no. I am WAYYY better than that."

Question three: My aunt is an artist, and she was over a lot when I was young, so we were always drawing. And my grandma would always buy me art supplies. So I guess that I've always been doing art.

Question four: I am TERRIBLE at drawing noses, so never used to draw them. Then people would always come up to me and say,"Oh my god! She doesn't have a nose! You need to draw this and that and blah blah blah." I absolutely HATE when people tell me what to draw. (Hey, hey PixelatedPichu, why are you shuffling it! You were almost there! You shuffle so bad!)

Question five: I probably draw people or mythical things the most.

Question six: Well, I am thirteen, but what does this have to do with anything?

Question seven: I personally like to draw traditionally, because there are better ways to shade. But I always run out of paper, so I end up drawing digital a lot.

Question eight: At one point, probably when I was in fifth grade. We had to draw a watch with a unique design for the background, and I made it ribbons covered in splotches of paint. There was a girl who always copied everyone and then said it was her idea and that the person's she copied was the worst. Well, I guess she chose to copy me, but she couldn't get the ribbons just right, because it was like, folded over and stuff. So she came over and said that hers was original and that I was going to make it better for her, so I drew on her watch. I was a mean child.

Question nine: My inspiration is my aunt and (this is probably way to over used) Vincent Van Gogh. The way he saw the world was so much different from everyone else.

Now I tag, FiftionalYT , FairytailisBAE , and BlackRose_Puppet
I don't really follow many art accounts, so I only did three tags
Ready, set, draw!