The school

Hi this a fanfic that shows girls can do what boys can do 💻

Aphmau p.o.v
I woke up and took a shower and but a Little bit of makeup on. I was wearing a purple crop top and purple shorts (pic at top of what she is wearing) i was trying to find my new school Phoenix high school. I said to myself I was going to be late I started to run.i knocked in to somebody. Said I Am s-sorry my names Aphmau I am new here.

Garroth p.o.v
A girl knocked in to me she said she was sorry and her name is Aphmau and she's new.
I said I my name is Garroth. Omi she is cute what iam I thinking garroth I just me her.
Do you want to show you to your classroom (btw they got to school) she said yes she said she had history. I said I have history to.

Aphmau p.o.v
The teacher said to share 2 thing about my self I said I am Aphmau and my favorite color is purple.the teacher said to sit next Aaron and said Aaron raise your hand I went to go sit.

Aaron p.o.v
The teacher told me to raise my hand I did and I was thinking she's just going to be like the other girls. She then sat down

_____skip a hour till lunch because I am author-chan______

Aphmau p.o.v
I was looking for a club to do after school and I saw a fighting club I walked in there were only boys they all looked at me like I was crazy. Then I said I bet you think a girl can't fight we'll you'll see. Who's the best here.

That all for now