A week

Jade P.O.V

You looked at Dave. He was serious about being there, being a dad.

Buuuut... You ain't pregnant. You both sigh in relief and hug in silence.

"Dave... Did you mean it when you said you loved me?" You question. He froze on the stop, trying to remember what he said. You stare up at his shades, jeez does he ever take them off?

"Of course I did." He answered, bravely.

"Dave. There's something you should know." He seems to look at you, but you can't tell. "I only came over here for 2 month and I have a week left here" he froze.

"A- a week?" He stammered. Is he about to cry? Damn (Daniel admin no)

"I'll come back tho! When... I can." You sighed "I better get 'home'. John's gonna be worried sick."

He looked at the floor and walked out, leaving you in the bathroom alone. You wander though to find him in his room, crying. You wander in.

"Dave" you pat his shoulder and he turns "I'm sorry. And I also need some clothes cas I can go home in a night dress."

He checks his draws, you put your bra and panties on. He throws some skinny jeans that are probs too small for him now. You get halfway taking off his shirt that you had on "Jade. Just keep it, remember me by it" he smiled sadly.

"How could I forget you?" You smile back.

"Heh. You know what? I'll just drive you home, I'll just get dressed" and with no hesitation, he got dressed right in front of you. You can't help but peek between your fingers covering your face.

After he gets dressed and grabbed his keys you awkwardly make your way to the car.

"Jade, what about your stuff?" He questioned.

"I don't really want it. Burn it, keep it. I don't mind."

"Ok then"

As soon as you arrive at the house, John is outside waiting. Oh god.

"I might go home and refuse the lecture Imma get from John."

"Hah. Thanks Dave" you kiss his cheek and get out of the car.

"Jade!" You turn around and Dave passes you a spare pair of his sunglasses. "Now you look like a strider." You giggle and put them on, replacing your glasses.

"So am I cool now?" You smile

"You always were"

I know it's short but meh