Author's Note

Hi everyone!

I came to say my apologies for not keeping my promise for new updates. As you guys may know, I have three more months until I graduate from high school. With that being said, being a senior means preparing for a lot of college fair meetings, prom committees, and being on the top on your game with grades. I've been trying to make sure my grades are proficient for the colleges I apply and especially for myself.

Furthermore, I've been taking care of my father, who had a massive heart attack three weeks ago. I thought I lost my father over a box of cigarettes, but thank God my father made it back at one piece. Hearing the news during school hours that your father was taken to the ER really took over me and had me in a depression that I didn't want to go to.

If you know someone or have someone that is or have been smoking for the past year or two, please tell them to stop. If my father never stopped smoking, my father would below ground and that's the honest truth; but, my father is going well now, walking and getting himself healthy and well together again.

To all of my readers, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know I don't update often, but sometimes life gives you harsh obstacles that you have to pull through.

I will try to update when I get my father and myself together. Thank you guys for your time and I hope y'all will stick around for new books I've been working on.