Yep, I Finally Got A Plot

119 reads!!!! Thank you sooooo much <3

When you opened your eyes you saw a lot of yellow. You reached up to feel your face and grabbed paper. Dan had struck a sticky note to your forehead. It took a minute to decifer each word, but you think it read: pancake pajama party in the kitchen. You looked down at your bare legs. Dan's shirt had ridden up past your hips. You couldn't go downstairs like that. You grabbed your jeans and slipped them on, but left Dan's shirt on.

Downstairs Dan was singing Evanescence's Bring Me To Life while making pancakes. You walked onto the kitchen and smirked. Dan spun around to look at you. His smirk suggested a challenge.

"Flipping contest?" He held the pan out to you. You grabbed the handle and flipped the pancake midair. It hit the side of the pan and broke apart into several pieces. Dan laughed and took the pan back from you. He made another pancake and motioned for you to watch. He flipped his pancake and it fell straight on the floor.

" Not even close." You gasped out through laughs. Dan cleaned up the floor pancakes and you made some to actually eat. Phil came down as you put the stack of pancakes on the table. He gave a celebratory dance and slid into the blue chair. Dan came in with plates, syrup, and forks. He slid into the orange chair across from Phil's. You chose to sit in the (grey,red, purple, green) chair. Dan smiled and pushed the stack of pancakes towards you.

"Looks like you chose your chair color. It's official now. No take backs."

The pancakes were delicious. Afterwards you and Phil cleared the table and Dan got the mail. The two of you emerged from the kitchen as Dan came back. He handed half the pile of papers to Phil and shuffled through the rest. Dan and Phil threw any bills they got on their stacks onto the table. Phil had two letters left; Dan had one.

Dan grabbed your hand and led you to the couch. He turned on Netflix and gave you freedom to chose a show while he opened his letter.

"(Fav TV show) OK?" You asked. Dan didn't answer. You twisted to look at him. His face was serious and he was staring at his letter.

"Everything all right?" You asked.

Dan blinked suddenly. "Uh, yeah. Is this what we're watching?" He stuffed the letter into the couch cushion. Phil, who was at the table, gave Dan a long look. He shrugged at you.

"I gotta leave soon though." You said to Dan, trying to ignore the letter.

(Fav tv show) was off. You had pulled on your tee and jacket before leaving Dan and Phil's flat. Now you were standing at the door of your own flat. Cautiously, you put your key into the lock.

No one was in the lounge. You became optimistic. You softly padded to your room. Right as you passed the bathroom, your ex came out (topless again. Can he not find any of his shirts?) and ran over you. You fell into the wall with him against you; his wet hair tickled your face.

"I didn't know you were back." He said pushing away from the wall.

"Yeah..." you awkwardly edged away from him.

"Look. I know is is probably really awkward for you with me and (f/n) hanging out together." He began.

"Oh, hanging out..." you echoed with a tone of disbelief.

"But why can't we still just be friends?"

"Thank you for your generous proposition. I would like to go now." You told him bolting for your room.

You wished you could go back to Dan's and stay forever. Next time you'd bring pyjamas though.

A/n: sorry this chapter's a little shorter than my others. And there isn't much fluff, but I want to update a fluffier chapter maybe later this week.

I have a plot and I know how to get there and it has begun!!! I'm so happy. Also I have a couple fluff things I want to do. And I know how to get there!!!

(Random complaint about my life cause I can't afford therapy) Can someone please explain to certain people in my class that getting 2 pair of $16.99 tennis shoes at Target doesn't make me spoiled; it just ensures that I don't have to walk through snow in my bare feet?

Idk why all my a/n are this long. I'm sorry.

Later