¤Yuelia x Reader: Is It Gone?¤

You yawned in boredom. You had finished l your tasks, and had nothing left to do. Surprisingly, instead of checking with the king, you decided to just decided to head on home.

You had thought of your best friend at this time, Yuelia. Yuelia was the celestial daughter of Celestia. She had the power to transforms into a beautiful butterfly that you just loved to gaze at.

Arriving home, you sighed. You're (e/c) noticed something on your shoulder. You blinked at didn't move, not to say you were afraid, you just didn't what to scare it away. It had the intennas (A/N: did i spell dat right?T^T sorry I'm thinking of something totally differ) and the wings of.. you guessed it..

Yuelia.

You rolled your eyes and chuckled slightly. "I know it's you". With those four words the butterfly flew off your shoulder and landed in front of you, transforming into its usual form (human).

Yuelia pouted.

"No fair!", Yuelia protested. For some reason, you thought of how people continued to say how Yuelia never talked much. That's weird for people to say, since every time she's around you, she talks much and enjoys your company.

"How long were you on my shoulder?", you asked. Yuelia blushed a little and flipped hee hood on. "As soon as you were like, half your way here", she said smiling.

You blinked a couple of times and shrugged. She turned into a butterfly again and fluttered circles around your head. She was trying to make you sneeze, you began holding your breath.
While doing so, you laughed out,

"Stop it!"

Somehow, you were able to sneeze like a kitten. Yuelia went back into human form and laughed slightly. "Wait.. what was that? That was adorable!", Yuelia said. You cringed and your cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

She hugged you.

"Gosh, (y/n)! I'm just joking with you!", she said, giggling. You nodded and smiled. She took a couple a steps away and blinked at you. "(Y/n), there's something on your nose! No literally!",

You tapped your nose a couple of times and blinked. "Is it gone now". She grabbed your shoulders. "Let me get it for ya".

With that she kissed you softly, making your cheeks go pinkish. Your eyes widen but went all along with it. Both of you pulled away and Yuelia jumped back, doing that little Japanese bow. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!", she said quickly.

You stared at her and smiled. "No problem! I'm just glad you got it off though!".

Yuelia looked up at you and laughed. "There was nothing on your face, silly!", Yuelia, joked with you.

You blinked. "So you just did that to kiss meh...? T^T". She nodded. You shrugged and ruffled her hair (A/N: even doe her hood wa on c:).