Chapter 2

( Jc's P.O.V )

" Dude...." A hush voiced whispered, I groaned pulling the pillow over my head and rolling on my stomach.

“Dude get up “the voice said.

 I laid there for a minute trying to process what was happening, what had happened last night? What the heck did I do? and who the heck was talking to me? All these questions filled my clouded brain when finally I felt a jab in my side.

 "Ow!!” I yelped out as the pillow was pulled from over my head as I curled up into a ball in an attempt to sooth the sharp pain in my side and somewhat defend myself.

 My hazel brown eyes traced up to a tan strong figured man, Of course. It was Ricardo.

"Good morning!" he announced, I stared up at him for a minute dazed and rubbed my tired eyes.

"What happened last night?" I asked sitting up scratching back my dark brown hair.

 "You drank a lot” Ricardo said,

“was that all..?” I asked scratching the back of my head.

"Well I saw you talking to some girl" he said, 

"Oh god" my face feel into the cup of my hands "was she a fan?, did  I screw up and make me seem like im not myself?" I asked as my voice muffled in my hands.

"Actually Jc....she wasn't a fan, she didn't seem like all the other fan girls, I don't even think she knew you were a youtuber" Ricardo stated looking around my room and picking up a can of Arizona in the five cases stacked by my dresser,  opening it and taking a sip.

Surprisingly that didn't bother me because my mind was fixed on that girl that Ricardo was talking about, "well what did she look like?" I blurted out.

 He shrugged "It was dark, you were in a crowd of people I don't know", I looked down,

 "But.... "Ricardo said, I snapped my head up staring up at him with hopeful eyes,"I do remember you taking a picture of her" Ricardo said.

 I quickly grabbed my phone off my dresser and unlocked it, scrolling through my pictures until I landed upon the picture, my hazel brown eyes fixed on the rich green eyes that stared at the lense with shyness and wonder. I looked up at Ricardo "I have to find her ".

( Fey's P.O.V )

 The ringing of my cell phone awoke me from my slumber, I gasped sitting up ripping through my covers in an attempt to find it. To my success I pressed talk and put the phone to my ear,

"Hello?" I asked in a tired tone yawning.

"Fey where are you? " Perris asked on the other end,

"why where are you...? " I asked,

"outside of Starbucks, I've been waiting here for fifteen minutes," she said as cars honking and people talking sounded in the background of our phone conversation.

I cursed quietly and fell back into my bed, how had I forgotten? After all the events that took place last night, my plans with Perris just seemed to slip my mine. I thought to myself as all these scenarios played in my head, there were so many possibilities of how this had happened as my gaze fell on the red flashing numbers on my alarm clock, Of course. My alarm clock hadn't been set. Typical me always being so damn forgetful I thought to myself and let out a deep sigh,

“Are we still gonna meet up?" she asked.

"Yeah I'll be there in half an hour" I muttered throwing my covers to the side and sliding my legs over the edge of the bed.