Day 3

Day 3 is the day where she would earn her nickname, the name that he would forever tease her by. It's the day with the eruption of butterflies and the desire to digest them. However, when you start to fall, you fall hard. The butterflies will not be digested.

"Thanks so much everyone!" Fate sneered at her friends. Her voice was dripping with sarcasm.
They were together at a table for lunch. Gossiping about the 'new guy' that Fate was interested in. This topic was so popular because... Well... He's the first guy that Fate had ever shown interest in.
"Hey, Fate." Lily piped in.
"Yeah?" She replied.
"You might want to slow down the pace."
"Why?"
"You're gonna get jelly all over yourself."
She looked down at her lunch. It was a simple PB&J sandwich.
"I'm not." Fate defended herself from her friends.
"Sure. But you might want to be careful so you don't get strawberry jelly all over yourself, okay?"
"Yeah." Fate said, taking another bite.
Then, just as destiny decided to play it, someone bumped into Fate, making her drop her sandwich on her pearl white skirt.
"Wowie." Lily said.
The jelly had decided to spill out and stain your skirt red.
"Oh no! What am I gonna do?" Fate said in horror.
"And Lady Luck is not on your side." Lily pointed behind her.
Fate turned around and made eye contact with Vitae. He smiled and walked over to greet her.
"Hey Fate. What's u- oh."
He saw the clump of translucent red fruit that was on Fate's lap.
"Hey." Fate said nervously.
Vitae took napkins that was on the table and bent over to clean the mess up. Then he took off his jacket and gave it to her.
"Put it on." He ordered.
She did.
He examined it and smiled.
"Perfect. It's long enough to cover the stain."
"Oh. T-thanks." Fate shuddered, pulling down the sleeves of the jacket.
"You're welcome, Strawberry."
Vitae smirked and walked away.
Fate's friends bursted with laughter as her cheeks turned the color of the stain on her skirt.