Admiration In Its Glory

Taehyung had always admired the way Yoongi's pale skin contrasted with his tight black skinny jeans and oversized charcoal hoodie. He often found himself staring at the older from afar while consuming his lunch. Of course his friends gave him hell for it. I mean, how could they not, the usually bubbly outgoing boy turned into a shy stuttering mess with a single glance from Yoongi's cold but expressive eyes. Taehyung internally sighed knowing that Yoongi would never notice him the way he wanted.

"What's got you internally sighing again?" Jungkook asked as him and Jimin took a seat next to Taehyung.

"He's probably thinking about Yoongi again," Jimin said with a smirk on his face, that asshole.

Taehyung blushed madly, looking down in defeat. Jimin and Jungkook laughed at the boy, enjoying the view of an embarrassed Taehyung.

"Don't forget that you have the hots for Hoseok," Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows as he reminded Jimin.

Jimin's smirk quickly fell and his cheeks turned bright red. Taehyung laughed with Jungkook happy the attention moved away from him. The trio got up and exited the cafeteria, Taehyung failing to notice that Yoongi was staring at him and admiring the way the kid threw his head back when he laughed.

Taehyung was now in fifth period, his math class. He couldn't decided if it was pure hell or heaven because he sat directly behind Yoongi. A positive was that he could stare at him with out the fear of being noticed. The negative was that if he ever embarrassed himself Yoongi would be there first hand to witness it. Unfortunately for Taehyung he seemed to embarrass himself a lot, especially around the Older. The teacher had called Taehyung out for not paying attention in class, and Taehyung not thinking properly replied back very sassy. Needless to say the whole class laughed at him and he landed himself a detention after school. He made sure to be the first one out once the bell rung. Once again, he failed to notice Yoongi admiring the pretty pink blush that settled on his cheeks after he embarrassed himself.

It was now time for everyone to go, except Taehyung because of his stupid detention. He was weaving in and out of the crowd trying to make it to the detention room. Normally Taehyung wouldn't be seen without Jungkook and Jimin tied to his hip but he had left them after they had laughed at him because of earlier. Taehyung noticed Yoongi was ahead of him laughing at something his friends said. Taehyung admired the way Yoongi and his friends were close, while simutainously wishing that was him. Someone pushed Taehyung from behind and he came tumbling down towards Yoongi. He cried out as he and Yoongi both hit the floor. Taehyung shot up from the awkward position, him landing on top of Yoongi, and shot out apologies before running down the hallway out of sight. While Yoongi's friends laughed at the awkwardness that is Taehyung, Yoongi sat on the floor in shock and admiration about the way Tae's skin is baby soft.

Taehyung didn't fully breathe until he made it in the classroom that was holding detention. The teacher barely looked up telling him to take a seat and that detention would start soon. Taehyung took a seat in the back thinking of all the ways detention could go, he didn't expect that in that very moment Yoongi would walk through the door. His breathing all about stopped again as Yoongi made his was past plenty of empty, available desks and sat down right next to Tae. Tae shot Yoongi a half smile before turning his head quickly. Yoongi automatically smirked enjoying the way he made Tae flustered.

"I have to take care of something, don't go anywhere I'll be back when detention is over," with that the teacher got up and walked out the door.

An awkward silence came next as neither boy wanted to start the conversation first. Taehyung was muttering every prayer he could think of while Yoongi was inwardly laughing at the situation he was in.

"Do your cheeks always get this red or is it just because of me?"

Taehyung mentally cursed Yoongi and his first born son as he heard the teasing tone in his voice.

Yoongi, with a smirk on his face, tried to hold in his laughter. He was surprised, though, when Taehyung suddenly spoke up.

"Are you always this cocky or is it just for me?"

Yoongi's smirk quickly fell and it was Taehyung who was now smirking. The next few minutes that followed after were filled with the sound of teachers trying to get home. Taehyung glanced at the clock and realized detention was almost over. He was immediately saddened at the idea of having to leave Yoongi's presence.

Yoongi decided that it was now or never and Leaned over near Tae's ear.

"I've noticed you admiring me from afar lately."

Yoongi's hot breathe hit Taehyung's neck and he visibly gulped.

Yoongi leaned it pressing a kiss onto Tae's lips. Tae reacted almost immediately their lips moving in perfect harmony. After a few minutes Yoongi pulled away just a little bit, his lips almost ghosting Tae's.

"It's ok though, because I've been admiring you too."

With that the teacher entered and Yoongi left before Taehyung had a chance to react. On his walk home, there was a permanent smile etched onto Taehyung's face.

This is my second time writing a kpop one shot so tell my what you think I'd appreciate it (:

-Sassy