My lies and so on..

(Lucy)

The day I met Natsu for the very first time.. Would've been perfect. If it was actually me meeting him.

_________________________________________

"Lucy! There you- HEH. I SEE YOU DRESSED FOR THE OCCASION." Lissana said to me eyeing my choice of clothes.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked. She just kept grinning.

Okay then. Whatever. The cafe is really packed though.

I looked around finding my friend, Erza Scarlet, eating cake nonstop. How does she eat that much but she never gains weight?

"Erza, it's not unusual seeing you here" I said as I walked to her.

She paused her cake eating and wiped her mouth and greeted me.

"Lucy, you finally came to the cafe" Erza said to me.

"Yup. I'm actually meeting someone today!" I said cheerfully.

"I can tell, due to your clothing." Erza said to me.

Ah. So. I don't really wear these things, I just keep it in my closet for years and years.. And even more years.

Just over Erza's shoulder, I saw a salmon-pink haired guy who was talking to a raven haired guy. Is he Natsu??

He turned around and.. Poof. There goes my courage and my heart. He's really.. Handsome.

I quickly ran to Lissana.

"L-LISSANA! PLEASE PRETEND TO BE ME AND GREET NATSU, PLEASE. DONT TELL HIM WHO I AM. PLEA-" My panicked pleads were cut off by the shocked Lissana.

"Okay, Lucy. I think I know how you feel right now, and your barely like this, so.. I'll be you." Lissana said holding my hand in reassuring matter.

My god, Lissana is an angel.

"Um, Lucy, which guy is Natsu exactly?" She asked. I pointed to Natsu.

"He's the guy with the spiky, salmon-pink hair."

She nodded, and walked over to Natsu.

_________________________________________

I didn't know at that time.. That I've already tainted me and Natsu's relationship and first meeting.