The Print

Nico POV

          I can't take my eyes off my print. My print isn't a "normal" print.

         Usually the print is just someone's last name. The rare prints are the ones with a last name and a picture.

           But you see, mine is that and more . Even I haven't heard about my print in history class.

           Let me describe it. It's bright yellow with the Suns rays beaming around it. Nobody has ever had a print that moved. But what makes it the most different it's like I can feel my soulmates emotions.

        My print is so beautiful. I wonder what my soulmates gonna think when they see me. I wear all black, I'm very pale but I'm getting my Italian tan back. I'm still looking at my print (A/N which  goes up his arm). It's brighter today so I assume my soulmate is happy.

       I look at the time it reads 1 day 2 hours 32 minutes and 5 seconds. I'm really nervous but also hyper.

       I hear a knock at my room door. I pull down my sleeve and shout " come in." I see my half-sister Hazel who's already found her soulmate. You look on her wrist it says Zhang in bold letters.

        She comes and sits next to me on the bed. She's asking me a silent question. She wants to see  my print. I haven't shown her yet actually I haven't shown anyone because it's different.

      I also already get teased enough about being 17 without a soulmate. She breaks the silence " hey Nico um...our little group  is going to the mall tomorrow so you want to come?"

        Our little group consist of Hazel (my sister), Frank (her soulmate), Leo (our friend), Calypso (his soulmate),Percy(my old crush), Annabeth (his soulmate) Thalia ( Percy, Hazel, and mines cousin yes I had a crush on my cousin. To be fair I didn't know at the time. Thalia's soul mate is my best friend slash sister her name is Reyna (I ship it) Jason ( basically my brother but is Thalia's brother and my cousin), Piper (Jason's soulmate).

          I turn to Hazel and say " I guess I will be the 12th wheel again." Hazel says " you are never the 13th wheel." I said " I'll believe that when y'all stop PDAing in front of me I feel bad enough." Hazel hugs me and says
"I'm sorry."

         Then she gets me to turn around and face her and ask very sternly " can I see your print?" I sit there and ponder for a while, debating whether to show her or not.

          I start to pull up my sleeve and she stares with her mouth open. She's been staring for good 5 minutes. I'm guessing my soulmate is really happy because its glowing brighter than it has ever. (A/N in reality Will is just happy that he gets to see his soulmate soon)

           A pang of jealousy hits me who can make MY SOULMATE more happier than me. But a small part of me is really happy that my soulmate is happy. Hazel looks me in the eyes and says " it's beautiful." Tell me something I don't know.  I say" I know." She ask "What's this mean?" I say " I have no clue."

          I pull my sleeve down but before its all the way down I see the rays from the little sun make the word beautiful just before I pull my sleeve all the way down.

         She ask me a lot of questions about my print and I answer the best I can. It's nighttime by the time I finish answering all of her questions. She gets ready to leave but i pull her back hugging her. I then let her go she kisses me in her cheek then heads to her room. I find some clothes to go to bed in.