2 | Torture

That's it my school year is ruined,I think in my head as I bring Taehyung to the nurses office.

"My goodness Taehyung what happened to your cheek?!"the nurse says quickly gettting him a pack of ice.

"The new student slapped me in the face for no reason, apparently she still believes that the male gender causes 'cooties' ", he says smirking, as the cheeky jerk.

"Why?"she stares at me frowning.

"Why on earth would you hit such a sweet boy?"she asks.

Sweet boy?! So this is what kind of trash he's been telling them.

"I'm very sorry."I say apologizing to her and giving her a low bow before Leaving the room.

Maybe it was a mistake slapping him.Yet that poor girl being tortured by him was not right, my mind spins with anxious thoughts as I enter the into the Principal's office.

The place felt like a freezer and the lady at the desk kept spraying perfume,with entirely suffocated my lungs.

After lecturing me about hurting "dear" Taehyung the teacher brings me into the empty room. I sit on the desk dropping my head down.

"Having fun?"I hear Taehyung's voice.

"Leave.me.alone."I say shifting the direction of where I was.

"You could have just minded your own business and left us alone...I may have even dated you...Geyong Lee was it?"

"What? I dont regret Slapping you. And Date me?! You're not even my type."I say quietly.

"Well either way you can't change the past,don't be surprised if you see
anybody following you to your house."he says, winking.

Did he just say follow?

Eventually he leaves the room as the place turns quiet once again.

- t i m e s k i p : L u n c h -

As I take my tray to an empty table I start eating my food,not really in the mood due to my stomach churning and twisting with anxiety.

"Are you Geyong?"I hear a girl's voice.

I nod as I continue to eat.

Ignore. Just Ignore them.

"We all heard that you hurt our Taehyung..is that true?"one girl bluntly asks.

I freeze.

They're his fangirls. They're going to pulverize me.

"Hey it's his fault for pissing me off."I mutter casually.

"Well I'm sorry to say we can't let anyone hurt Taehyung like that without any consequences."

She grabs my bookbag and starts taking all the things out of it.

"Wait what are you doing?!"I say.

She ignores me and continues until she sees my precious notebook.

"Wait please don't touch that, it's uh infected with disease" I say,
desperately searching for something to distract them with.

"Oh this?"she asks opening and reaching out for the photo of my dad and me.

"DON'T TOUCH THAT"I say.

She grins and rips it into pieces.

Tears start forming in my eyes as I angrily get up and clutch the girl's collar in my fists, only to be pulled back by the rest of her followers. grab my stuff and head into the empty hallway.As I walk closer,I see a room and begin to slowly open it.

Falling to The ground I sob holding the ripped peices of dad 's pictures.
"Hey..What are you doing here?"
I hear Taehyung's voice lowly ask.

Looking at him I see him smirking.
"Did you meet them?"He says sitting next to me.
"Yeah.What of It?"
"Haven't you learned your lesson yet?"

Wiping my tears aay I put my stuff in my bag.
"Leave me alone Kim Taehyung I'm not in the mood."Suddenly he grabs my hand,and pulls me closer to him,he was taller than me so I was able to see his bangs.You know maybe I can do somthing about that but in one condition you have to be my slave "he smirks and releases my grasp.

No Way AM I GOING TO BE A SLAVE FOR HIMMM THAT WRETCHED BEAST.

"Yes or No?"he says tilting his head sideways making his hair fall to the side which made him look undeniably cute.I sighed.

UGH.