Chapter one

"Thornpaw! Help!" She squeaked as a wolf stood infront of her.
❦❦❦
Drift cuddled into her father's warm fur. "I'm hungry!" She whined as she looked up at her father, her eyes pleading for food. Her fluffy gray pelt puffed out as a small gust of wind buffeted her fur, she glanced towards Shiver who was trembling violently, her  white, orange and brown fur spiked out in all directions trying to keep herself warm. Her brother whose pelt was brown like a dark oak tree, cuddled beside Shiver trying to help her keep warmth, so Drift did the same. "I'll be back soon..." Her father mewed as he got up from his nest and came back a few seconds later with a mouse in his jaws. "Here." He put the mouse down in front of his three kits. Bracken (her brother) jumped in and quickly started eating the mouse and Shiver looked at the mouse reluctantly. Drift dived in and started eating, soon Shiver joined in. "Why are we in Nightclan again?" Drift mewed as she looked up at her father questionly. "Because its safer here." He responded and gathered them all with his tail. "Now go to sleep."
❦❦❦
End of chapter one! Please tell me what i should improve on and i hope you enjoyed part of the book! This is one of MY ocs and she will have a really strange future 'hint hint'. Thank you for reading!