Chapter two

There was a prophecy but i didnmt understand it so yea... There was a wolf attack btw... BACK TO DA STORY!
----------------------------------------------
Drift sat at the border of the stream waiting for Thornheart to come. She enjoyed his new name, it sounded sweet to her. 'He probably wont come... Since he never does.' She thought, 'maybe if I'm closer to camp?' She sighed and got up, heading back to camp. She leaped up on a tree hoping to spot him somewhere below. Once she was close to camp she leapt down and wandered around. 'Oooh! A den!' She thought excitedly, she sniffed it thinking it would belong to a fox or a badger. Maybe even something new! But, no. Instead she smelled Thornhearts scent, all over the place. 'He must be nearby!' She hoped and wandered slightly farther from the den, she suddenly spotted a brown spot of fur. 'There he is!' She raced over to the tom. "Thornheart!" She called and nudged her head against him. What happen next, she didn't expect. He had yelled at her! Snapped at her! She hadn't done anything wrog! She just came to see him! Then she started getting mad at him, so she snapped back. "You have the one thing you wanted! Freedom! And I bet you spent most of your time watchin her!"