Chapter 18

Update! :) Yay!

Sophie's POV

I woke up feeling like my head was repeatedly hit while I was asleep. I quickly squeezed my head like that wouldn't stop the pounding!

Then I looked around my room, this isn't...

"This isn't my room!"

I jumped from the bed. Where's Luke? What's going on? I went to open this stranger's door but I couldn't get it open and I started banging on it. The stranger locked me in his room! What if he raped me?! Oh my God. He raped me! I stopped banging and slowly turned around when I heard a familiar voice.

"Sophie," Dana mumbled, his eyes were slightly open.

"How did I get here?! Where's Luke?!" I yelled. Dana's eyes opened completely now and he sat up on the couch.

"Luke? I thought you were done with that kid, you know when you called me crying about wanting to leave because you realized you are in love with me and you wanted to have sex. Blah, blah, blah," I rolled my eyes.

"You wish. I would never call you to come get me," then I started to remember what happened; Luke was being such an ass, and I did call Dana to come get me, but I didn't tell him why. My face must have shown I remembered.

"See? Told you." he winked.

"I did call you, and I am done with Luke." I am so done with Luke, I'm never talking to that dick again.

"You're welcome, by the way." Dana said, getting up and letting the blanket around him fall to the ground showing off his tanned muscles and toned stomach, his shorts were low on his hips and two lines went into the shorts waistband, making a 'V' shape.

I tried so hard to not look but my eyes drifted down his stomach. I heard Dana start laughing "I'll take you checking me out as a thank you for picking you up out of your bushes and bringing you back to my house. Where do you even keep you house key and phone when your dress doesn't have pockets?" I blushed.

"I was in a bush?! And I keep that stuff in my bra." Dana raised an eyebrow then smirked.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time," he winked as he grabbed a shirt from his dresser and put it on.

"There won't be a next time. Now, I need you to take me home." Dana looked at me as he walked over to his bed. My heart started to speed up, I jumped up from the bed when he sat down.

"I'm not going to rape you," he chuckled.

"Well, sometimes I'm not sure." he rolled his eyes

"Why do you need to be home? What do you have planned for tonight, princess?" I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Don't worry about it. Because it doesn't involve Luke, who you seem so jealous of," Dana didn't seem the least bit amused.

"I'm not allowed to get jealous, it's against the rules." He said simply. "Come on, I'm taking you home." his voice was annoyed.

"How come every time Luke's name gets brought up you get all mad?" I hate Luke now, but I like getting Dana mad sometimes.

"Because I don't like him," we were down the stairs when I heard a scary deep voice. It was so scary I jumped into Dana's side and actually was hugging him for protection.

"Hey, go wait-" Dana tried to say but got interrupted.

"Dana!" It yelled out, Dana rubbed my back soothingly as he pushed me to the door.

"Go wait in the car." I nodded

"Dana, get your ass in here!" The voice yelled. Dana winked. I could tell he was worried by the look in his eyes, he was trying to play it off like everything was fine but I know it wasn't.