He's new

Hi I'm Cecilia I have brown hair with black and blue highlights and eyes like a supernova I'm kinda short and dorky and nor noticed till the day of my 18 birthday.

         School 10/31/15
  I walk into school and every one stares like there's something wrong with me they do the usual and call me a freak and other names like I care. I've always felt different and before I went to school.my parents were acting really unusual like animals almost. Well it is Halloween so maybe there getting into the spirit. I walked out the house and they said are you sure you want to go to school but acted like I didn't hear them. As I got to school I was in pain so I went to the nurse.

When I walk in the office to get a pass to the nurse's room I feel shaky and dizzy. Then BAM....

            His pov
  As I'm in the office getting my schedule I see a girl walk in she's pretty cute and then her scent hits me and Colton wakes up inside yelling one word MATE. All of a sudden BAM she hits the floor I run to.catch her but am to late. I carry her to the nurse's room hoping she will let me stay till she wakes up she's mine I should be able to. "Stay with her she's our mate please do it grow a pair Rebel. She'll be shifting I can feel it she's late on her shift it will hurt her worse she needs us." I want to but can't is all I think. I'll come back later to see her.