be our valentine

axis + allies

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

You woke up by the sun rays. You fluttered your eyes open, then you checked on the calendar. Today is Valentine's Day! You were pretty sure you're not excited for today.

All you wanted was to eat, play games, watch horror games, read manga, and watch some anime for today, but you can't.

You have to attend at your club, or you'll get kicked out, and because today's also Club Day for your school.

You sighed, then took a bath, and ate breakfast. After doing your personal hygiene, you headed at your bicycle, and rode to your school.

When you came in school, there were signs that says 'Happy Valentine's Day!' In different languages, but mostly English. Everyone was giving some roses and chocolates to other female/male students.

You sighed, and shrug those off. Today was your hatest day, and you knew it.

You sighed, 'This is going to be a long fucking day.'

===~===~===

You spent your free time doing nothing, well, reading manga and drawing? I guess that was your past time hobby, and you really love it. Others gave you some, and you gladly accept them, with a sarcasm reaction on your face.

"U-um, (Y-Y/n) . . ?"

You looked up, with boredom on your face, "Yeah, what is it?"

"T-these are f-for you . . . Hyvää Ystävänpäivää (Happy Valentine's Day), (Y-Y/n)."

He gave you a bouquet of (f/c) (favorite flower), and then blushed. You were surprised, and then hugged him. Maybe roses and chocolates aren't his type.

You smiled, "Thank you, Tino. These are very wonderful."

The Finnish boy's eyes widened and smiled widely with joy, "Olet tervetullut, (Y/n). (You are very welcome, (Y/n).)"

You smiled again as he walked away, happily. Unbeknownst to you, 9 boys are looking at that boy with jealousy.

The American shouted, "Ugh! Why won't dudette notice us at all!? Doesn't she love us?"

"Maybe the josei (female) doesn't rike our gifts."

The Frenchman gasped, "Non, cela est impossible! Nous lui avonns donné beaucoup dè cadeaux! Ou des fleurs principalement. (No, that's impossible! We have given her a lot of gifts! Or flowers mainly.)"

"Si, si! We~a have given~a her a lot~a of presents to her!"

Yep, that's right. They were the ones who were giving you presents, chocolates, and roses. They gave you, yet you still stocked them up in your house, or didn't received the others.

The truth is, you hated roses, and sometimes the color red. You just like (f/c), (2/f/c), (3/f/c) (favorite flower/s).

That's why you accepted Tino's flowers, because they may brighten up your mood, or because it's your favorite.

The Japanese thought clearly, "Or maybe she doesn't rike the coror red, or she hates roses. Watashi wa, Furansu no koto o itte gomen'nasai. (I'm sorry for saying that, France.)"

The Frenchman's heart broke a little, because of what he said, and almost going to cry. But she's his seul et unique amour (one and only love). But he knows everyone likes her too.