Chapter_8 (PT. 2 of sleepover)

Im busy so this update will be short.

*

*

*

*

Trinity and I were playing hide and go seek in the house and of course she was it. I know, we're kindve too old to be playing that game, but hell, we were bored.

"READY OR NOT, HERE I COMEEE" she yelled . I held in my laugh. I could hear her footsteps coming up the stairs. I was hiding in the hall closet.

"Hmm...where could this bitch be?" she says

It was quiet for a few minutes so I thought she had walked off. I quietly opened the door and peeped my head out. I opened it some more and began to come out the closet.

"BOO!" Trinity comes out of nowhere saying. I screamed and took off running.

"YO FAST ASS" she yelled. I used to run track and was one of the fastest ones. 

I laughed and ran outside. I stopped when I saw cars coming down the street. I turned around and jogged back into the house, locking the doors.

"Why'd you stop?" Trinity asked me

"Oh, I saw some cars coming and I didnt want to stand out. Two teenagers running from eachother is kinda childish and im tired. You know im pregnant" i say while laughing.

"Haha, yeah well Im hungry and Yall have no snacks"

"Yeah I was gonna grocery shop soon"

"Ohhh. Well I want some snacks so let's go to the corner store"

"I really dont feel like walking" Im a really Lazy person and plus Im pregnant.

"You are sooo lazy. Come on, we need snacks and plus you're feeding for two now so we need some extra food"

I think about it but nod. I walked upstairs and put on some sweats and a hoodie. I put on my running shoes then walked back downstairs.

"Damn bitch, we goin to the store, not to meet no niggas"

I laughed. I wasnt even tryin to look cute.

I grabbed my phone and house key then typed in the security code to make sure everything was locked up and secured. I shut the door and we headed to the corner store which was about a 10 minute walk from here.

"So you excited about this pregnancy?" Trinity asked me. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't really know. I wont be able to go to school or anything. But being pregnant has really changed Kolbey. He's different now and Im loving it. Im just really scared that when the baby gets here, he will go back to his old ways"

"MJ. I highly doubt that Kolbey will hit you in front of your kid"

If you are wondering, yes, I told Trinity about Kolbey's abusive ways. She said she understood why I didnt tell her. But now she knows, she just never says anything about it.

"I know, me too. I love him with all my heart and I just want for us to be happy as one family. I dont want to end us. We've came so far and now Im carrying his first child"

"Yeah I completely understand. But I have a question"

"Okay wassup"

"Has Kolbey ever cheated ? Or has he ever showed any signs of cheating"

I thought about it.

"Nope. I honestly think that he'd never do that to me. Because even with all the bullshit, he never showed any sign of cheating" I answer honestly.

"Thats good."

I nodded my head. We walked into the store, finally!

We got hot fries, hot cheetos, skittles, brisk, snapples, m&m's, twix, snickers, kit kats, and a whole lot more. We had to make like 3 trips to the cash register and back. The cashier was looking at us like we were stupid.

"What ? Im feeding for 2" I say. He nodded his head and rung up the junk. It all equaled up to a total of 35.92. I felt like such a fat ass.

"Thank you" I say before walking out of the store with Trinity. We were struggling to carry all the damn bags.

"Girl" Trinity whispered

"What ? Why you whisperin"

"Shhh! Look behind us...some dudes are following us"

I looked behind us and there were about 4 or 5 guys walking.

"Dont sweat it, they're prolly just goin somewhere" I say. She nodded and we sped up. We heard footsteps gettin closer. I looked back and they had sped up. I got a little scared. I think this was the bad feeling I was gettin earlier in the pool.

"Aye Ma's" they yelled

"Trin dont stop" I said, but I guess she didnt hear me because she stopped and turned around. I took out my phone and quickly shot Kolbey a text sayin to hurry because I think somethin bad was about to happen.

"Yes" I questioned

"Um, yall fine as hell ya know"one said

"Yeah we know. Thanks. Goodbye" I said then we turned around to walk away but they snatched us up and covered our mouths.

"When I said that, I meant I wanted yall. Actually, we all want yall" The one that was holding me said.

"No please, Im pregnant" I say while tears ran. I looked at Trinity and she was crying also

"They all use that line" the one holding Trinity said. They all laugh.

"Kolbey is my boyfriend" I yell. It gets quiet for a second then they all erupt in laughter.

"Stop that lien" he says. They drag us into an alley and I see someone tryin to pull off Trinitys clothes.

"PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!" i yell before being slapped.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" he said. I looked and they still were trying to get Trinity's clothes off.

"Please, all of you, just take me. She has aids just take me" I lie. She was a virgin and I didnt want her to lose it this way.

They all quickly move away from her. She got up and ran and they all come to me.

They managed to snatch my sweats off. And just like that, I was being gang raped.

*

*

*

3 Hours Later

After they did what they had done, they left me there. Like they had no care in the world or like they didnt just rape a pregnant girl. I was slowly drifting unconcious. Whille they were raping me, I wouldnt stop crying which pissed them off so they beat me the whole time. I felt like I was slowly dien and I was scared. I was really hoping that my baby was okay.

Everything started getting dark and I could hear footsteps.

"MJ! STAY WITH ME BABY" It was Kolbey. I felt 2 people pick me up, and I could hear Trinity crying.

"Mj please stay with me baby. I need you" Kolbey was crying. I could feel his tears drop on my face. I never heard or saw Kolbey cry before. I tried to tell him that I was okay. But everything kept getting darker and darker by the second. We were in the truck. Kolbey was holding and rocking me and yelling "Drive faster" to whomever was driving.

"I swear ima kill those niggas Mj. I swear" was the last thing I heard before falling into a peacful sleep.