Chapter 3

Eun Byul's Pov :
"Hey you're the new student right, I'm Lee Minhyuk. Do you want to sit with me and my friends?"said the guy who is ' minhyuk '.
"um okay.and my name is Eun Byul, Jung Eun Byul. "
"You wanna sit with me and my friends?"
Before i could answer,he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to their table.
"Yah! Minhyuk faster come we want to eat already! "someone said.
Wait a minute, that voice sounds familiar. Then I saw oppa. Ilhoon oppa.

Ilhoon's Pov :
"Yah! Minhyuk Pali come we want to eat already! " I said.
I saw him dragging someone.
When I saw her,my eyes widen so did hers. Wait. How did my lil sis know minhyuk and how did he know her.
" Hello I'm Jung Eun Byul. I have 2 silbings."
Eun Byul's Pov:
When I saw oppa I just introduced myself to them. They also did their greetings. I told them my secert.
When recess was over, they sent me back to my classroom.
Flashback :
"Do you want to know my secert, " I said
" Tell us pls! " all members of btob expect for my oppa said yes.
" Okay. My unnie and oppa are idols. And they are in two very popular band. Their music is daebak."
"Really " said Penial
" Who tell us who pleasee. "they were all pouting.
"wait you and Ilhoon kinda look alike ".
I looked at oppa and smiled.

"Okay fine but don't tell anybody okay. "
"My unnie is From Apink and my oppa is from......... Btob."
"REALLY! "they shouted.
Now all eyes in the canteen were at us. We all said sorry and went back to chatting.
" So who's your unnie and oppa" Minhyuk said.
Eunkwang hit minhyuksl's head and said
"Maybe it could be Eunji cus her surname is also Jung.wait YAH. Is ilhoon's your bro and eunji's your sis."
"yes. "
"Heol daebak. Yah hoonie why didn't you tell us "
End of flashback.
Ring! Ring!
Yes school finally over. As I was walking, someone suddenly grabbed me.

At the school rooftop

Someone's Pov :
"Yah who do you think you are. Why are you with our oppa."
"Who are you " I said.
"Smack." Wth did she just like slap me. She's gonna die.....
"I SAID WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE !!" She screamed.
Wow this girl needs to chill.
"I'm someone important to them . So back off before something happens to you " i said and pushed through them . Suddenly that bitc- i mean girl pulled my hair.
"HAH.what are you gonna do . Call your daddy " she and her gang made a fking face while saying that.
"Stop.it"i spit on their face

"You did not just do that . Go on call your freaking daddy . Maybe he wont answer becus he died while talking to you. And im prettier than you , your just .. ugly like a bitch why would BTOB even need you " she said.
.
.
....She did not just say that . I know im not pretty but shes more ugly. My father how could she say that.........
I held my tears and got ready to fight. Yeah. I know how to fight i am a black belt.
"I.told.you.you.would.regret.this. how could you say that . About my father bitch"

"I told you you would regret this blah blah blah . I dont care . Im not the bitch you are . I know your sticking wif btob becus you want to be famous . Your father ? I dont give a shit about him" she spat back.

That Bitch did not just . Ilhoon where are you i need your help.Fk im unstopable now. You bitches your gonna regret this.
She was gonna slap me but i avoided it and punched her . She fell down glared at me and said .
"Wtf you guys doing . Punch her !"
The trio came at me but i easily avoided the punches. I gave them a kick and punched their stomach. Damn that was easy .
"Get Lost "
They backed away and ran away saying " you will get it the next time. I will make yr life miserable. Im leaving becus im not in good condition today . Remember i would beat you up good next time."
"Why would i meet you next time "i mummbled . I dont give a shit . I strigtened my uniform and went down. 😧😧😧 what a long day ....i wonder where is Ilhoon oppa is.
3rd Pov .
Wtf . We didnt know that she knew how to fight . But what about her father i saw tears in her eyes . I wonder what happ-wait why am i thinking bout her.
"Ya. Daehyun did you see happened."B.A.P asked
"Duh. I was right here with you guys . "
"What are we gonna do to her ."Zelo said .
"I have an idea. Why dont we....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
A/n
Hey guys i know my story is very bad but i hope you like it .