Chapter 9- Daddy

After a night of sweet lovemaking they lay in Brutus' bed, Julius' small hands intertwined with the other man's LARGE hands

Julius  breathes heavy, remembering the events that took place the night before... the best night of his life. As he lay on top of the STRONG BIG man he was filled with a feeling of lust... but underneath that... what was that feeling? Was it love?

"Brutus...senpai...." Julius breathed out.

Brutus placed a finger on Julius' lips. "Don't talk... don't ruin this moment."

"But Brutus, there's something I must tell you! Something impor-!"

Julius was stopped mid-sentence with a kiss, which he gladly returned. He pulled back, all too soon.

"Brutus... I love you..."

Brutus looked down at him. he didn't say anything.

"Brutus... do you love me...?" Julius was getting nervous. Of course he does... Julius tried to convince himself. We just shared the best night of our lives together, of course he must.

"Brutus...? Why won't you answer."

Brutus climbed out of bed. Julius admired his big yaoi butt from afar.

"You should leave. You'll be late to school." Julius nodded, not making eye contact. He grabbed his lace panties that were crumpled up in the corner of the room, torn off in the heat of the moment, and slipped them on. As he tightened his belt he watched Brutus put on his boxer shorts and leave the room. Julius climbed back out the window and ran home, trying to stop the tears. 

He loves me... I know he does... 

Julius was glad to get to school and see his new boyfriend, (they were boyfriends, right?).

He ran down the hall and then he saw him. He was standing at his locker, his big strong back, his yaoi hands, with their long slender fingers...

"Brutus!" Julius called out. Brutus turned around and was greeted with a warm embrace from Caesar.

"Let's take this.... elsewhere." Brutus said, to Julius' surprise. They slipped into the bathroom as the bell rang and started to kiss furiously. Brutus took control and pushed Julius against the wall. Julius interrupted the moment as things were starting to heat up.

"Brutus-senpai.. there's been something that's been bothering me..." He said between kisses. Brutus didn't answer. Julius pulled away to look into the other man's eyes.

"Brutus. Are we boyfriends?! Why haven't you been like this with me in public? Why do we have to hide our love?!"

Brutus scoffed. "Our love?"

"Y-Yes! You do love me...right? I mean, we've made sweet love after all. I've given you every part of me..."

"Julius... how have you not figured it out by now? It's not love which drove me to pursue you..."

Julius looked up at the man.  "What do you mean?"

"I only wanted you for your body."

Julius was taken aback. "But-But Brutus! I thought what we had was special!!"

"Julius..."

"I love you Brutus! I've given myself to you, I belong to you! I'll do anything..."

"Julius I wasn't looking for a commitment."

"If the only way I can be with you is through sex then...then... Then I will become your sex slave."

Brutus blushed furiously. "W-What?!"

"Tell me what to do. I'll do anything. Like your dog, if you tell me to heel, I will heel and if you tell me to bark, I will bark." *

"Ok... then if I may ask something of you..."

"Anything, master. I belong to you."

"....."

"......"

"Call me daddy."

*Actual quote from Tokyo Ghoul:re lmao...kinky

Photo from the start of the chapter is from the anime Parasyte. Please watch it

 Please watch it