BTS Taehyung

BTS Taehyung *Cuddle*

"Good night, Jagiya"

You heard Taehyung said. You look at him.

"Ani. I dont want to sleep now.."

You said then you look at his side. The bed is divided by two sides. And Taehyung got that idea. Because for him, even you're sharing with him on one roof, he still respect you. He placed some pillows between you so it looks like a big wall.

"What do you want to do?" Taehyung

"Hmm.. Lets play rock, paper, scissors"

So you play rock, paper, scissors. When Taehyung loses, you always flicked him.

"Hey, that's too much" Taehyung said

"Aniyo. You're just a loser haha" You said at him.

"Im not a loser, Jagi" Taehyung said then he pouted.

You just laugh at him. You know that he really hates loses. And maybe because of pissed, he went on top of you then he tickles you.

"Hajima Taehyungie! Haha!"

You said.

"Im not hearing anything" Taehyung said still tickling you.

"Hahaha-! Taehyungie youre not a loser! Haha! Stop that!" You shouted.

"What?" Taehyung said

"I said youre not a loser"

So he stop now. You breathed heavily. You look at him and he's staring at you.

"Saranghae Jagiya.." Taehyung

"Nado saranghae Taehyungie"

He leaned at you then he kissed you. At first its just a gentle kiss but now, its getting more aggressive. His tounge nibble your lower lip so you open your mouth.

"Tell me when to stop..." Taehyung said huskily between your kisses.

You just moaned and slids your hand to his hair and to his nape..

You felt his hands touches everything and you just moaning in pleasure..

He's playing with your tounge now while biting your lower lips that makes it swollen.. And you cant do anything but just to moan and pulled him closer to you as if you're not that close enough..

And after making out, you felt the cold breeze that was coming from the aircon.. And then you just realized that you're not wearing anything.

You stared at him half-clouded eyes.. He hold your waist then pulled you up for you to seat..

"Are you sure about this, Jagi?"

Taehyung asked as he placed your palms on his cheeks.. He knows that you're not ready for this.. You didn't say anything instead you leaned at him and kissed him passionately.. And then it happened..

Your room filled with moans and groans.. And after it, Taehyung laid beside you.. He hugs your waist then he placed his face to your neck.. You felt his hot breathe that makes you shivered..

"I love you, Jagiya..." Taehyung whispered as he plant butterfly kisses to your neck...

You pulled him closer to you as you keep on biting your lips for you to not moan.. But it escaped from your throat..

You felt Taehyung's lips curving into a smirk as he keep on kissing your neck..

"I love you Jagi.." Taehyung

"I love you too Taehyungie.."

He stopped on kissing you and just stared at you..

"I love you.." Taehyung

"I love you too Taehyungie Oppa"

You said as you placed your hands to his face.. He just smiled at you then peck on your lips..

"Let's sleep.. Good night Jagiya.."

"Good night, Taehyung.."

Then the both of you drifted to sleep while cuddling to each other.

-TheEnd-