YES!

"You ready to go?" I smirked and picked up my bags "yeah" Norman walked over and took the handles of my bags, our hands slightly touched and for that brief moment my heart did flips.

"I'll take these for ya" Norman stared into my eyes while removing my bags from my hands. "Urm thanks" Norman nodded at me and backed away.

"Andy man! What would Gael think?!" I turned to see Daniella sitting on Andrew's lap while he was either whispering in her eye or... Doing other things. Wither way she was laughing.

I quickly turned back round, biting my lower lip before laugh at Norman's expression. "Dani! You should know better!" I shouted between giggles, not even bothering to turn around.

"Let's get out of here" Norman smirked, I continued to laugh and nodded before following Norman out of the conference room where the meet and greet was held.

I followed Norman, staying quiet throughout the whole walk. We passed Ms Pearl, her eyes widened as she saw us together. I gave her a small smile as she nodded at me. I chuckled and noticed I had fell behind so I jogged to catch up to Norman.

"Who was that?" Norman asked, slowing down so we were now walking together. "Oh, urm... You saw that?" Norman smirked at me before nodding.

"She's..." I started staring at the floor "I do her make you. She directs movies with her husband and I do her make up for things like this"

I finished and looked up to see Norman staring at me, he looked so interested in what I was saying. I've never had someone that actually listens to me (except Dani) and here we are, the hottest guy on TV... listening to me!

"You sound so interested in your career" Norman joked "oh that's not my only job. I dabble in actin', work in a coffee shop an' in a music store" I looked up again to see Norman had stopped. I walked back to him.

"Ye alrigh'?" Norman nodded "you do so much" I chuckled "yeah, I needed to..." I stopped, not wanting to reveal everything to someone I had only just met even if it is The Nomran Reedus!

"You don't seem to want to say much do you?" I sighed but before I could say anything we were at a black car.

"Mr Reedus" a man in a black suit held the door open. "Thanks" Norman patted his arm before gesturing for me to get in. "What about Dani and Andrew?" "They'll get the next car." My eyes widened but I shrugged and got in.

"This is amazing!". I said in awe. "You've never been in a limo?" Norman turned to face me. "No, I 'ave. But this is a' night... It's amazin!"

Daryl started laughing, making me arch an eyebrow at him "wha' so funny?" Daryl continued to giggle at me. "Your accent is great! Really thick" I gave Daryl a side smirk.

This was a dream come true! Who would have thought I would be in the same hotel as Norman Reedus let alone in the same car.

"Mr Reedus, we are here" Norman clapped his hands together as the door opened. "Thank you" I giggled getting out of the car.

"So do you have ant brothers or sisters?" Norman questioned as we made our way to the elevator. I took a deep breath before whispering "once. A younger sister. But..." I sighed as the elevator dings and the doors opened. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at Norman "its ok" he gave me a reassuring smile before we stepped into the elevator.

"What floor?" I looked at the buttons before pressing floor 7. Norman looked at me before pressing 7 himself. "Same floor?" Norman nodded, making me smile.

Norman was such a gentleman. He insisted on walking me to my room. "So you going to the convention tomorrow?" Norman asked me as I opened my door. "Obviously. I wouldn' be here if we weren'" Norman chuckled at my enthusiasm.

"Ok then. Well goodnight" I looked down and played with key card "night" as soon as I looked up there were a pair of lips on my cheek. "See ya tomorrow Caroline" I just stared as Norman walked down the corridor, holding my cheek where Norman's lips once were.

I got straight into bed, smiling like so goof. I pulled the cover to my chin snuggling into the warmth.

"Thanks for walking me" I froze. Dani was back. I started listening to their conversion. "See you tomorrow?" I heard Andy's voice whispering "You bet" Daniella giggled. "Bye" I heard a kissing noise which I'm guessing means that Andy just kissed Dani on the cheek. "Night. I love you Rick Grimes" I shook my head at her fangirling and Andy's laughter. The door was then slammed shut.

The bed started to dip, indicating that Dani was getting into bed. "Ain't we the luckiest?!" She squealed. I nodded "yes, yes we are"...

Rather long chapter but it's here! The new chapter for my Loyal readers. The mid season premiere of the walking dead huh?!!! I am loving it already! Daryl is BADASS! Thank you for reading! Don't forget 'Never Make A Promise'.