Moni dirty

Waiira P.O.V

You were at your friends moni's house. You have always had a crush on him since the day you met at summer school. Sadly for you he had the most beautiful girlfriend ever, they just broke up so that's why you were over at his place.

It was hard for you to see him with another girl but it was harder to see him this upset.

You gave him a hug as you sat on his bed. You just sat there no talking until you find his lips on yours. You were startled at first but you kept on moving your lips in perfect sync. You were honestly in love with every move he made.

He made his way up your shirt and in one move take it off. He pushed you on the bed kissing the crook of your neck whilst he unclips your bra off and throws them on the floor.

You take off his pants, shirt and boxers. He took of your skirt and underwear.

He positioned his "friend" at your entrance. He knew you were a virgin so he started slowly and picked up the pace into a world of pleasure you didn't know existed.

"mmooonnnniiiii " you scream out.

"That's right babe scream my name" he said thrusting harder into you hitting your G-spot every time.

" mmmoooonnniii I'm g-gon-gonna c- cu-mmm" you scream.

"Hold on baby wait for me." He thrusted a few more times than you both cummed at the same time.

He pulled out of you, both panting, he wrapped your arms around his chest. Holding him as tightly as you could he whispered the best words ever

"I have always loved you"

Too tired to answer you just nodded your head and slowly fell asleep on his toned body.