He Cooks You A Meal

Dean Ambrose -
Dean attempts to make you spaghetti bolognese, but he ends up completely fucking it up. So, he scraps the dinner and orders takeout pizza.

Dolph Ziggler -
Dolph tries to make you a roast dinner, he ends up burning most of the food, so in
an attempt to save the dinner, you take over as he watches with a pout on his face.

Finn Bálor -
Finn makes a mean Irish Stew. It doesn't look very appealing, but it definitely tastes better than it looks.

John Cena -
You are usually the one that cooks in your relationship, but this time John wanted too. He just manages to make macaroni cheese. It tastes nice, but you know you could do better.

Randy Orton -
Randy tried to make a simple salad. He managed to fuck it up by accidentally slicing his finger and dripping blood all over the lettuce.

Roman Reigns -
You and Roman both love food, so sometimes you cook lots of different foods and lay them all out on the table like a mini buffet.

Seth Rollins -
Seth knows that you like Waffles, so he decided to use the waffle maker he got you for your birthday. Surprisingly, Seth made the best waffles you have ever had in your life.

HELLO
SORRY
IM SO SORRY
for not updating in like 69 (😏) years!
but I love food so I was like 'HEY I have an ideaaaaa'
Also I love the new feature of adding photos/GIFS into the writing. Imma try it now:

lmao I found that on Facebookjade out✌🏻️

jade out✌🏻️