16.

Rosemary

Our fingers were like braids, tightly tucked into eachother. His were warm, inviting. Mine were cold, rough but nonetheless, they fit. Lucas looked good today. He wore a sweatshirt underneath his leather jacket. His hair was tangled but looked properly groomed.

"Still oggling?" Hmpf.

"Whatever you say, succulent. Let's go back to the hotel?" I suggested, nestling my body closer to his.

"Let's take the tube, I am done walking." Lucas grabbed my other hand and pulled me towards King's Cross St Pancras station.

After getting situated in the hotel we decided to go out to some restaurant called Bi Bim Bap. We pulled on the best clothing items we took with us on our trip. Lucas wore a goddamn trenchcoat. I couldn't be more proud, every girl would be looking at him and think damn he bangable.

My hair was wavy, falling just on top of my shoulders. I wore a white, blossom patterned dress.

"You look neat, Rose." Lucas complimented, tucking my hair behind my ears. I smiled lightly and did the same to his hair. "Yeah, you clean up pretty well too."

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

We shall indeed.

»

Almost. Finished. The ending is so cute and I'm so excited. Please leave some comments and votes so we can end this story in peace. And anyone who has Netflix, PLEASE I beg you: watch Shadowhunters. Can't wait for Seb exoticfinn Thanks for reading.