Finding Pie

So this won't be written in the usual 'Harry: blah blah blah' way either, but instead like a normal book written in third person. It's a bit different, but it will still have the same style, if that makes sense... Oh well, onto the story we go

Harry walked down the stairs, clutching a strange note to his chest so that nobody but him could read it. He had stopped reading after the first line and decided to show Ron and Hermione.

"Hey guys," Harry said as he walked down the creaky stairs. "I found this note on my bed, and I think we should read it together."

"Okay, we're together. Read." Hermione said.

Dear Peoples,

I  don't see why you're reading this... It's not like I'm important. Oh well, since you're here I might as well tell you some important stuff, like who I am. The truth is, I honestly don't know. That sounds weird... My name is... well... It's... anyways. The potato next to me is telling me to write my real name, the thing is though, potatoes can't talk. I'm going insane aren't I? Haha... oh well. Just so you know just for the sake of knowing things, fourth walls can only be broken by powerful beings, like the girl who should be in her own common room, but no!

"Wait, what?" Hermione said confused.

"Hey guys, what's up? You look confused." Sylvia popped up behind them. Hermione, scared, slapped Sylvia across the face. "Ow... What the hell Hermione?!"

"Sorry, You scared me. We're reading this letter, and I think it's talking about you being some powerful being able to break fourth walls." Hermione said.

Sylvia started choking, "What?! I-I-I gotta go." With that, she ran off and out of the Gryffindor common room.

"What was that about?" Harry asked.

"I have no idea, but keep reading!" Ron shouted, attracting the attention of several other people in the room. "Sorry... Harry, keep reading."

I always got neglected by you savages!  It doesn't matter though, you all turn out to be total losers as adults, especially you, Harry. Jeez, someone needed to tell you back then that golf was, and still is, NOT an entertaining sport. Try baseball, much more fun. As for Hermione, you turn out okay, as much as okay you can be marrying Ron and having like 3 kids. Also, for the love of god, protect Fred. Hold him close for as long as possible, you never know when that kind of bond will disappear.

Well, this has been fun, but I gotta go. From now on, if you want to contact me, place a note underneath the courtyard fountain's rim. I'll find it. Keep in touch,

-Pie

"Well, that sure was interesting to say the least," Ron exclaimed.

"For sure, and what about Sylvia. She seemed pretty jumpy when we told her about the fourth wall thing. What does that even mean?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, but for now we don't have the time to ask her about it." Hermione said.

Harry's phone started to ring. He picked it up and after a few seconds, all color drained from his face, and he stood completely still, almost like he was paralyzed.

"Harry? What's wrong?" Hermione asked. She took the phone out of his hands and looked at the caller ID. "It's Sylvia." She put it on speaker and the three of them listened.

'No, we had a deal, you would keep them out of this! What the hell was that note for? You nearly exposed everything that the Hydra has worked up to. Is this some kind of stupid game of yours? The Hydra will hear about this, and when they do, your ass is dead. Hopefully, by my hands. Goodbye... Pie.'

Hermione ended the call and dropped the phone. "That voice... Sylvia?"

===============<To be continued>===============

So what did you guys think? I wanted to do this for the 50th part celebration, an it's going to be a multipart series.  I actually really enjoyed writing it. Please point out any mistakes such as grammar, spelling, and stuff like that, because this is me we're talking about here...

See ya guys,

-Mariana