Chapter Three

*Harry's POV*

Today was a very relaxed day. Lou and I sat in the living room, the both of us watching The Big Bang Theory as he rubbed my feet. I was just paying attention to the television, that is until Louis decided to speak.

"Harry?" He slightly whispered. I turned my head to look and him and smiled.

"Yes?"

"I want to have kids with you," he said, taking his lip between his teeth. I'm sure I looked horrified. I mean, I wanted kids, but I have to finish college and find a job after.

"Lou, I still have some things I need to get done before we even think about kids. I'd have to stop everything for them. I- I can't. I'm not ready," I said, and frowned as he began to.

"Here me out, Harry. I'm getting old. I can afford daycare and such, and if you need a little break, we can get a babysitter. I promise you can keep doing the things you are. Please, Harry. I want to be able to actually do things with my child," he pleaded, and I felt this sort of sympathy for him.

"I'll think about it," I said, and turned my head back to face the tv.

Kids with Louis? I mean, we'd make gorgeous children, but I'm so young. But, he's also so old. I guess we would have to meet in the middle.

Hm.

AN- So, this chapter and the next chapter are just sort of fillers. AND THEN THE ONE AFTER THAT IS AJDHEIBZSKDNSJSNSJSJSJSNSJZNSJ

ENJOY!!!!

-Banana