Chapter 7: WTF!!!

*Tyga Pov*
I'm back and I'm better (Byrson Tiller voice).WELL HELLO MOTHER FUCKERS (little boy from vine voice).
It's been awhile but we're still alive anyway to recap. Trey bumped into someone from his past and I almost spilled my drink on someone. Back to the story.

Tyga: Oh hey whats good with you Rose?

Rose: Well considering that you just bumped into me nothing is good.

Tyga: Ok then damn, well I have something to tell you.

Rose: What is it?!

Tyga: Well can we please go talk in private?

*Treys Pov*
Of all the places why does she choose now to show up in my life. Maybe I can pretend like I didn't hear her. *Starts to walk away from the girl*

???: Trey!!!

Trey: *walks into a room*

A couple minutes before

*Yn's Pov*
So me and Rose were dancing on the floor until I had to go use the bathroom.

Yn: Hey boo I'll be back ok

Rose: Ok but you better come back fast because I'm finna go get me a drink.

Yn: *walks off laughing* Alright.

So I'm in the bathroom and I finish doing my business, so I go and check myself out. All of a sudden I hear the door open and in comes Trey looking like he done saw a ghost.

Yn: Trey wtf are you doing in here

Trey: Um there's no time to explain but I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend.

Yn: What?!

*Rose Pov*
So Tyga said he need to talk to me about something, so I was like sure why not. But you already know that your girl had to get a drink before she heard what he had to say.

Tyga: Come on lets go find an empty room.

Rose: ok whatever

So we walk upstairs and go into one of the bedrooms. I sit my ass right down on the bed because my feet are killing me.

Tyga: So Rose the reason I brought you up here is 1. To apologize for what I said to you at my house. And 2. Is to tell your fine ass that I got feelings for you.

Okay to say I was shocked when he said that is any understatement. Even though Tyga can say dumb shit at times he is smart and fine as hell.

Rose: I accept your apology and I'm feeling you too.

Tyga: So what do you want to do from here. *he says walking closer to her, while taking a seat*

Damn why this nigga have to be so damn fine Mmmm.

Rose: *lays on his shoulder* idk

*Tyga's Pov*
Ok I can't take this anymore I like Rose so much, she is so beautiful so I just had to kiss her. At first she was surprised by the kissed but then she started to enjoy and it turned into a full blown makeout session. Things were starting to get heated really fast but then someone interrupted by walking in the room

*Yn's Pov*

Yn: What do you mean you need me to pretend to be your girlfriend?

Trey: Well my ex girlfriend is here and she kind of did something that was unforgivable.

Yn: That something is

Trey: You don't need to know that part right now

Yn: Ok whatever, but it still doesn't make any sense why I have to pretend to be your girlfriend.

Trey: Let's just say if you pretend to be my girlfriend she might leave me alone for good. (She might also get jealous)😆

Yn: Ok I'll do it, but for how long?

Trey: Just long enough for me to make sure she's gone.

Yn: Alright but there has to be limits

Trey: Always baby *he says with a smirk*

Yn: *rolls eyes*

*??? Pov*
I have looked all around this house and I can't find him. I think he might have went in the bathroom downstairs. I might aswell give up for now on getting the chance to talk to him though. But, I hope he knows I'll be back for him and what we had isn't over its just about to begin *evil smirk*

*Trey's Pov*
After convicing Yn to pretend to be my girlfriend we left the bathroom to go back to the livingroom by now half of the people were either passed out or they went home.

Trey: Do you want me to take you home?

Yn: Nah I'll just go find Rose and she'll take me.

Trey: Are you sure because this places looks pretty dead.

Yn: I'm sure and thanks for the offer

Trey: I'll tell you what, you go and look for her and if she's not here I'm going to take you home.

Yn: Yeah ok whatever

*Yn Pov*
Ok I searched the majority of this house and I can't find Rose any where. I know this nigga ain't leave me here. I'm going to check this last room and if she's not here I'm going to ride with Trey.

Yn: *opens the door there's no one in their* Damn that bitch left me here, guess I have to ride with Trey. *Goes downstairs to Trey*

Trey: Well did you find her??

Yn: Now if I would have found her, she would be with me right now.

Trey: Find then I'm taking you home.

Yn: Yeah

Trey: Ok then let's get out of here

*Skip the car ride*

Yn: Thanks for the ride home

Trey: You don't have to thank me it was my pleasure *He said with a smrik*

Yn: *Laughs* Ok see you tomorrow *Kisses Trey's ceek and walks in her house*

Trey's Pov
I think I'm falling for this girl