11

"Anyways, about tonight, i have a very serious question to ask you. I was gonna ask Krista, but you know" i said

"Okay what is it " she asked as she plugged in her curling iron.

"Okay, which beard?" I asked her, holding up two beards.

She smiled, "is that even a question? That on e obviously" she nodded her head towards one as she started brushing her long blond hair.

"Just wanted to make sure" i said smiling at her. "Cold you help me get it on, cause i have no idea how to"

She laughed, "sure" she walked towards me and grabbed the beard, i sat down on the chair, so she could reach.

"And Barbra one more thing?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"If its not too much to ask, could you talk to Krista for me. And tell her that there is nothing going on between us. Im pretty sure she wont believe me"

"Oh, yeah no problem" she said, as she finished getting on my beard.

"Thank you so much" I said standing up.

"Yeah, i understand, ben there done that"she said, and started curling parts of her hair.

"Ill talk to you later" i said then went out to talk to Theo.

I talked to him about what the plan was and stuff but i kinda zoned out.

I zoned out and all i could think about was when and what i was going to say to Krista.

Whatever. It was pretty much time to go by the time he was done talking. I went to go talk to Krista.

I went to our room, "Will you be my date to the Galla this evening, Miss Karnick?" I asked in my 'Rodolpho' voice

She turned around with her arms folded, "I believe you already have a date" she replied.

I walked over to her, "There is nothing going on between me and Barbra" i started, and grab ed both of her hands.

"Right" she said sarcastically. "I mean i get it, shes fricken beautiful, and shes smart and shes not me, i can see why youd like her better"

"Exactly, shes not you" i said, " so why would i even begin to think about her like that?" I questioned her.

"Just leave me alone right now" she said, ripping her hands out of my grip and began to turn around. But I grabbed her wrists tightly.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?" She snapped back.

"You're pushing me away, and for what? Caring?"

"Don't even say that. You're making me sound like a bitch" she said

"Well you sure have been acting like one lately." I said with out thinking.

"Well maybe if im such a bitch then maybe we shouldn't be together!" she said.

My grip in her wrists got tighter and i didn't even realize it. She tried to get out of it which only caused me to squeeze tighter.

"No, we are not breaking up just because youre jealous!"

"Forgive me for caring. You know i was only jealous because i cared about you"

"Oh so now you dont!?" I asked, pulling her closer.

She closed her eyes and lowered her voice. "Let go of me Jerome"

I didn't, "let me go" she opened her eyes. I pushed her away and let go of her. She grabbed her wrists, and stepped close to me again, "dont you ever touch me like that again" she said with fire in her eyes.

I smiled at her, "or what?" I asked.
She slapped me and turned around.

I laughed and grabbed her shoulder, "you shouldn't have done that." I said smiling and turned her around.

She smiled back at me, "why? What are you gonna do baby?" She asked me.

I couldnt even control my self, i grabbed her throat, "unlike you, i can do something about it, so you better watch what you do to me" i said smiling, then i kissed her and let her go.

By the tine we were done fighting it was time to go, so i went to go talk to Barbra.

Her door was still open, i walked in and she was getting her mask on.

"Are you ready?" I asked her in my "great Rodolpho" voice, holding out my arms.

She smiled "i am now"

Barbra, Theo and I left.

Okay, so instead of writing longer chapters and taking forever to update, im just going to write shorter chapters and update more. Hope you like this chapter tell me what you tgink about it, thanks for reading :)